News Pixar Place will transform into a Metroville city block at Disney's Hollywood Studios

discos

that means dhs has 2 simple roller coasters too. They also have web slingers.
DHS is leaps and bounds better just in terms of atmosphere when compared to WDS. DHS could use a couple more basic flat rides to round things out but there is still a substantial amount of attractions to keep a guest there from park open to close especially with Fantasmic. Can't say the same for Walt Disney Studios

The Great Gonzo

I wish they would do more with this section. I feel like it's just a waste of space since Toy Story Mania switched entrances. I was standing in the middle of it the other day thinking what is the point of this? Oy vey!

TrainsOfDisney

I wish they would do more with this section. I feel like it's just a waste of space since Toy Story Mania switched entrances. I was standing in the middle of it the other day thinking what is the point of this? Oy vey!
Indeed. They could have live entertainment there… would love a Pixar orchestra show like they had at Pixar pier for a while. Or a live show with streetmosphere actors like they had in the past. Also is the AA of Luxor still there? Remember when he used to come out and dance?

The Great Gonzo

Indeed. They could have live entertainment there… would love a Pixar orchestra show like they had at Pixar pier for a while. Or a live show with streetmosphere actors like they had in the past. Also is the AA of Luxor still there? Remember when he used to come out and dance?

That sounds pretty cool. Anything but a deadend and simple Meet and Greets would do.

I've never seen Luxo in person, but even on video you could tell he could really bust a move.

MagicHappens1971

I don't believe they use the Luxo AA anymore. I remember something about a lawsuit, but I believe that was settled, probably just don't want to do the maintenance. It was a pretty complex AA at the time.

doctornick

Personally in Galaxy's Edge I prefer the walk around characters as that land needs something (and a lot more...) to bring it to life.

Why not both?

There absolutely should be more walk around characters in Galaxy's Edge. (And moving droids in the buildings and such.) But they could do that while also having regular M&Gs - the land could really use something with C-3PO/R2-D2/BB-8 meeting guests or Chewbacca who would all fit the timeline of the land if they still feel that is important. Or you could "commune" with the Force Ghost of Vader in a M&G.

Bocabear

Web Slingers may be a solid D ticket, but Toy Story Mania is a solid E ticket.
Well....E-ticket might be going a bit too far.... It's a ride through arcade game... It is fun... It gets old after a few rides... It is not detailed like a classic E-ticket... It's a solid ride all in all, but not an E ticket by any stretch of the imagination....
Galaxy's Edge could use another attraction...It needs kinetics... The land as a whole just feels dead to me...Walk around characters help...A transport system like a people mover type attraction would be awesome...Land speeders... something physical and non screen/simulator based...

Bocabear

Well that’s just your opinion. In my opinion, Toy Story Mania is absolutely an E ticket attraction, without any stretching of the imagination.
ok...I am glad you are pleased with playing video games...Some of us expect more from our theme park experiences... Opinions make the world go 'round... I am clearly not the target audience for this attraction... but there are a lot of attractions that I really enjoy...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom