Pixar land Expansion at Hollywood Studios

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
It’s Tuesday my dudes. I know I have not been posting much because I have been posting on other threads. So let’s get on with it.

IMG_0370.jpeg

Toy Story Land

Entering from galaxy’s edge you would see
an expanded Andy’s toy box.

On the left you would see a brand new Buzz Lightyear dark ride. The facade would be an old space station. You would enter the queue from a crashed spaceship going through old rooms and you would enter a pre show room where you can see a damaged robot and then Buzz Lightyear enters and tells you would need to take out Zurg for attacking the space station. You would see Zurg attacking star command ships and go after him, there would be fight scenes between Zurg and star command and a final fight scene between Zurg and Buzz Lightyear, and Buzz comes out on top but Zurg escapes.

Midway mania would stay the same.

Slinky dog dash’s track would be themed to building blocks.

Incredibles land

You would enter the land from the right of roundup rodeo. There would be shops on the right side.

There would be a counter service restaurant themed around old superheroes.

There would be shops around the entire land creating a city type atmosphere.

There would be an ominodroid body that has been turned into a spinner.

You would see a large bank in the distance, you would enter through the bank and go through the bank teller room and the vault. You would enter the pre show through an old security room. Cast members would direct you to see Mr. Incredible and Ms. Incredible. They tell us that the under miner is planning to attack, but we feel a rumble and they say the underminer is here. We enter ride vehicles and we see the incredibles fighting the underminer and the final fight scene would be the underminer being defeated and being arrested.

Cars land

Entering from incredibles land you would see an old time Indiana town with an old bar and restaurant and plenty of shops to buy that cars merchandise.

You would see an old towing building where a mater Omni mover ride. Mater would tell you that he is going all across the country helping people fix their cars. We go from Florida to Montana and Texas to New York.

You would see large Appalachian mountains in the distance. You would see a large racing building. We enter a racing simulator with cars animatronics. We enter a pre show with lightning McQueen animatronic and he tells use we must try new racing vehicles and we must go against another team. We go through the Appalachian mountains with dark ride scenes. We exit through an old racing building.

Monster inc. land

There would be a table service restaurant based on the sushi restaurant from the movie. There would be a monster shaped lake with shops around it.

There would be a monsters inc. door coaster. We would enter from the iconic building through the entrance going through the reception room and through corridors. We would enter a pre show with a mike and sully animatronic. They say that Randal has escaped from his door and that we must capture him again. You would go through the door factory chasing him. The coaster would end with Randal being captured again and being thrown into another door. We would exit the ride through a maintenance exit.

Last edited:

Parker41056

I agree that this area of the park needs a Pixar expansion. If not Pixar, a Toy Story Lincoln Log Flume water ride would be a great addition to DHS.

My thought process is a Pixar Pier 2.0 version or call it an East Coast Variation. Their are just so many options for this space but I think the area need a large wooden coaster in the back like the Incredicoaster. This could either be themed to the the Incredibles or it could be a Monsters INC. Coaster but my preference would be the Incredibles with an indoor segment.

I also think that this area could benefit from a Monster Inc. Land with table/counter options. Tables service restaurant would have characters walking around and would have different themed rooms depending on what door you walked in. The food would be very different with fun monster options. The fast counter options would offer monster style cocktails and over the top drink creations. As far as the attraction, clone the Ride and Go Seek attraction for this area. The outdoor area will also feature a Monster's Laugh Floor stye outdoor show. Twice daily a show will be held just the restaurant area where guest will be interacted with in the same fashion as the Magic Kingdom version.

The next area would be a Cars mini land that would include Flo's cafe. The attraction would be a mini version of Radiator Springs. This version would be more in the style of an antique cars attraction but the vehicles would be themed to the many variants of the characters of the Cars franchise. I would propose a two level attraction that have the vehicles follow along a show scene with small faster finale at the end. The cars would incorporate some AI Chat GPT options to interact with riders.

Finally, if space allows, create an UP themed, balloon rising house attraction.

The land would have:

Attractions
Incredicoaster 2.0
Monsters Ride Go Seek
Cars Mini Springs
UP UP and Away!

Table Service
Flo's Cafe
Monster Inc. Restaurant

Fast Counter Service
Monster's Inc. Scary Good Drinks and desserts
Cars Cone style kiosks (popcorn/ice cream/Corn Dogs
Bug's Life Candy Stand (

Shops & Meet/Greet
Pixar Shop with Meet & Greet
Wall E Shop

Shows
Outdoor Monster Laugh Floor
Daily Pixar Parade

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I agree that this area of the park needs a Pixar expansion. If not Pixar, a Toy Story Lincoln Log Flume water ride would be a great addition to DHS.

My thought process is a Pixar Pier 2.0 version or call it an East Coast Variation. Their are just so many options for this space but I think the area need a large wooden coaster in the back like the Incredicoaster. This could either be themed to the the Incredibles or it could be a Monsters INC. Coaster but my preference would be the Incredibles with an indoor segment.

I also think that this area could benefit from a Monster Inc. Land with table/counter options. Tables service restaurant would have characters walking around and would have different themed rooms depending on what door you walked in. The food would be very different with fun monster options. The fast counter options would offer monster style cocktails and over the top drink creations. As far as the attraction, clone the Ride and Go Seek attraction for this area. The outdoor area will also feature a Monster's Laugh Floor stye outdoor show. Twice daily a show will be held just the restaurant area where guest will be interacted with in the same fashion as the Magic Kingdom version.

The next area would be a Cars mini land that would include Flo's cafe. The attraction would be a mini version of Radiator Springs. This version would be more in the style of an antique cars attraction but the vehicles would be themed to the many variants of the characters of the Cars franchise. I would propose a two level attraction that have the vehicles follow along a show scene with small faster finale at the end. The cars would incorporate some AI Chat GPT options to interact with riders.

Finally, if space allows, create an UP themed, balloon rising house attraction.

The land would have:

Attractions
Incredicoaster 2.0
Monsters Ride Go Seek
Cars Mini Springs
UP UP and Away!

Table Service
Flo's Cafe
Monster Inc. Restaurant

Fast Counter Service
Monster's Inc. Scary Good Drinks and desserts
Cars Cone style kiosks (popcorn/ice cream/Corn Dogs
Bug's Life Candy Stand (

Shops & Meet/Greet
Pixar Shop with Meet & Greet
Wall E Shop

Shows
Outdoor Monster Laugh Floor
Daily Pixar Parade
I like the idea of a moved laugh floor. I do think that the incredibles would fit more with a trackless dark ride. I feel like across the entire community that a door coaster would be a perfect fit for monster inc. I think my version of the land is a lot more thrill based with 3 separate coaster, this reflects my view on Hollywood Studios would be the thrill park. A water ride is also a great idea.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom