Pirates & Princess Fireworks--where not to view!

schro513

Original Poster
Just a word of warning to anyone going to a P&P Party. While your guide may say that the fireworks can be viewed from virtually anywhere in the park, one place to shy away from is the seating to the side of the castle in front of the Sleepy Hollow snack shop. We camped out there and had a horrible view due to the trees. If seeing the fireworks show is important to you, steer clear of that spot!

Simba1

Aw, I'm sorry that wasn't a good spot. Next time you want to view it from Liberty Square, you should try near the Liberty Tree Tavern and the Diamond Horseshoe. It offers a great view!

MiceysBestPal

Just a word of warning to anyone going to a P&P Party. While your guide may say that the fireworks can be viewed from virtually anywhere in the park, one place to shy away from is the seating to the side of the castle in front of the Sleepy Hollow snack shop. We camped out there and had a horrible view due to the trees. If seeing the fireworks show is important to you, steer clear of that spot!

Yes, I always post not to stand on the sidewalk between the HUB and Frontierland/Liberty Square or the sidewalk between the HUB and Adventureland when waiting for Wishes or any other MK fireworks.

The invisible-in-the-dark trees ruin the veiw and the audio is very poor here as well (by design?)

davinakb

I'd also add right in front of the castle. If you're too close, as our group was during last week's party, the castle blocks the view. I knew this, but could not convince others in our group to back away from the castle for a better view. FWIW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom