Pirates of the Carribean Water Park ...

atrus79

Original Poster
Saw this on another site and thought it looked pretty neat. Sorry if this has been posted already .. haven't seen it ... Enjoy!

op1Ao8PiratesWaterPark2.jpg

napnet

I think i saw that a year ago on Jim Hill's site... something about they may build it if the next 3 movies go well

wdwcrazy

I can't see them devoting a whole waterpark to Pirates but somthing like that would make an awesome addition to Typhoon Lagoon as another "land" or somthing like that.

I would of thought it would be replacing typhoon lagoon if the pirates movies are successful enough. The layout and landscape of typhoon lagoon could quite easily be manipulated into a pirate theme without changing to much.

nicolita3

i couldnt imagine them doing that here at wdw there are plans for a water park at disney land, but that does look pretty cool.

Rockin Roller

It is a neat picture but making a water park entirely devoted to pirates is too much. Adding Jack sparrow to pirates is good enough for me.

Tim G

JimboJones123 said:
Is it a remake of typhoon lagoon -- no reason to make 2 of the same water park!
This hasn't got anything to do with Typhoon Lagoon...

It's a pure fiction water park concept drawing...

It's nicely done... but a figment of the artist's imagination...

Teenchy

I dont think a Pirate water park would be too much, I think it would be a huge hit. But is probably too similar to TL to be built at WDW. I love TL but I think this concept if it were a separate park would take too many people away from TL.

But it has my imagination running with themed ideas!

bassman

i thinka POTC water park would awesome if they built it after all of the films come out.
i think it would be cool,think of all the cool names and stuff disney could come up with .

stuff like
  • the big wave pool if there was one could be called something like davy jones locker.
  • they could have all of the key boats from all 3 films remade in some form and they could be interactive (with the cannons being big water cannons and stuff)
  • there could be a section that was like port royal,a section that was like the isla dim weata (i think thats how you spell it) a part of it could be the cave where the treasure from the first film is, maybe the cave over the lazy river only there is stuff to do inside it.and they could have a part that was cannibal island (from film 2) and whatever key locations are in the third film
  • and think of the scenery,with disneys imagineers behind it it would look fantabulosive.
i know this is only a romour, a jim hill roumer too,but that doesn't mean we cant dream.i would definatly go to a POTC themed water park.
anyone else got any ideas?.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Before this one spirals out of control and takes a life of its own - PLEASE PLEASE read post #12 by Corrus, where he states:

"This hasn't got anything to do with Typhoon Lagoon...

"

It's basically just a nice drawing, with no basis of a real project.

bassman

wdwmagic said:
Before this one spirals out of control and takes a life of its own - PLEASE PLEASE read post #12 by Corrus, where he states:

"This hasn't got anything to do with Typhoon Lagoon...

"

It's basically just a nice drawing, with no basis of a real project.

i know that, i was just thinking about what cool ideas could come out of it.
i for one dont believe it would ever happen,i was just thinking how cool it would be if it did.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom