Pirates of the Caribbean ?

BIGCAT1978

Original Poster
I might be wrong but i thought i read somewhere that there was going to be something for the pirates of the caribbean movies at DHS. thought it was goin to be put where Narnia things is/was. Am i wrong? did i just dream this? if im not wrong, the what exactly is going to be done and what is the timeline?

wiigirl

well that doesnt sound all that exciting.
75.gif

Ugh....not at all exciting. :(

Bolt

Work is happening on it - the exterior of the building got a paint job this past weekend. It went from that traditional tan soundstage color to a blueish color. The Narnia flags have finally been removed and noises can be heard from the exterior.

Vader2112

Has to be better than the Narnia (What the heck is this?) exhibit.
I hope so I remeber waiting to go into the Naria thing for 20 minutes and walking away with serious disappointment. Just do not what we can realistically expect from th POTC exhibit coming. Is there another movie in the near future?

Bolt

Again - the building is so small that it can't contain a queue in the inside, so imagine an attraction that has to be designed that can't be SO popular that the line would exceed its means and spill over into Toy Story.

Jane Whalebones

I hope so I remeber waiting to go into the Naria thing for 20 minutes and walking away with serious disappointment. Just do not what we can realistically expect from th POTC exhibit coming. Is there another movie in the near future?
Yes, I believe there are two more in the making!:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom