Pirates league and BBB reservations not on MDE?

Rachel S1321

Original Poster
So my kids have a BBB and Pirates League reservation, but its not on MDE? Is there no way of loading these to your reservations on the app? Would make getting into the parks at 8 am much easier then carrying around the reservation number. Thank you!

Rob562

You don't need the reservation number to get into the park, just your name. (I suppose having the reservation number wouldn't hurt, though I don't think the number is as heavy and cumbersome as you're implying it is...)

If you *really* want it listed in MDE, you can add it as a Note with the date, time and location so that it shows up in your MDE Itinerary.

-Rob

Rachel S1321

Original Poster
You don't need the reservation number to get into the park, just your name. (I suppose having the reservation number wouldn't hurt, though I don't think the number is as heavy and cumbersome as you're implying it is...)

If you *really* want it listed in MDE, you can add it as a Note with the date, time and location so that it shows up in your MDE Itinerary.

-Rob

Its no biggie really. When I made the reservations the woman on the phone, who wasn't terribly friendly that morning told me I wouldn't get into the park for my daughters appointment without the reservation number. I will take a picture of it and leave it in my phone or note it on MDE. Thank you!

DizneyPryncess

There's no way of loading them onto MDE outside of the notes section, as Rob said. You could text it to yourself if you didn't want to write it down and carry it. I ended up not needing mine, and you probably won't either, but I always like to have them just in case. Have fun! My daughter loved the Pirates League (better than BBB actually!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom