Pirate & Princess Party?

MrsJQ

Original Poster
Hi All,

Has anyone participated in the Pirate & Princess Party? We didn't do it last summer, seemed pretty costly for what you actually received, we're going next week & it's available 2 days while we're there. We'll be going back in the summer for 2 weeks as well so we don't have to rush to do now but the kids seem really interested in it, so I'm just wondering if anyone out there has done it & if it's worth the time & money?

Thanks so much! Have a magical day! :)
Mrs.JQ

Nemo14

We went to one last February and will be going again next month. It's a lot of fun, and the fireworks production is the best I've ever seen at MK.

EDIT: As my daughter said, "Pirates and free chocolate, who could ask for anything more!"

Pioneer Hall

I personally haven't been, but have heard that it was a lot of fun from people who did go. The fireworks show alone looks amazing, so I can't imagine it being a disappointment.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
DS12 and I went last February, last August and will be going again next month on the 9th.

So, yes, I think it's worth the money. The fireworks alone are worth the extra IMO. Add loads of chocolate, virtually walk-on rides and seeing other guests in some absolutely incredible costumes, it's a great evening. Maybe this time we'll even watch the parade! :lookaroun

PineapplePrincess

I'm sooo jealous of anyone who has an opportunity to go! We are only able to go during school breaks (I'm a teacher) and it isn't offered during Easter break. The Captain Jack Sparrow meet and greet would be worth the price of admission for me!:animwink:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
We went in August, a bit like Halloween Nights Lite. Parade was nice as were the fireworks, not value for money especially if you think the number of times the MK closed early during our trip to host the event, park time that normally would have been covered by my existing ticket.

Brian_WDW74

Yep, absolutely worth the money. As others have said, the "Magic, Music and Mayhem" fireworks are probably the best of the MK shows. The "Enchanted Adventures Parade" was in my opinion a bit...meh...but it's nice, the pirate ship is cool, and it's currently the only place besides Wishes to see Tinker Bell. I especially love the way they fill Caribbean Plaza with fog. It gives it a suitably creepy, slightly dangerous feel. :)

DisneyDadof4

We went last February and are going again this February. We loved it!!!! The whole family dressed up and as Nemo and Disneyinsider said the fireworks are the BEST in all of Disney! The parade is really good as well. I would get the tickets without even thinking about because your family will have a blast.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom