Pin displays?

trainplane3

Original Poster
I have a lot of pins. Actually, I don't think the term a lot covers it but all they're doing right now is sitting in their boxes/wrappers rotting away. What are some good ways to display them? I have a good deal of Star Wars weekend and Epcot cast/WDI pins that I would actually like to see instead of sitting in a corner of my room.

NiarrNDisney

I made these to display ones I will never trade!

Attachments

• pin book 1.jpg
    pin book 1.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 255
  • pin book.jpg
    pin book.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 256

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
We use the big pin binders to sort and display our collections. I have seen really cool painted cork board with a frame around it that looks real nice.

trainplane3

Original Poster
I made these to display ones I will never trade!
I have one binder filled up completely. It's 5x4 with six pages. I suppose I could get more binders for pins I don't want out but...
We use the big pin binders to sort and display our collections. I have seen really cool painted cork board with a frame around it that looks real nice.
...the cork board idea sounds like the path I want to go down. I've seen this done and it usually looks pretty nice. I guess it's the best way to display pins. Thanks guys!

juliaromano

i believe there's someone on etsy who sells the cork boards but in the shape of cinderella's castle! i thought that'd be a pretty cool way to display them. i just keep mine in a binder but i'm running out of space!

ZapperZ

We display our pins in frames and mount them on the wall in our family room. We frames that we bought from Michaels, and then replaced the backing with black foam-core board that we mount individual pins to.

More than a few people had their jaws dropped as soon as they walk into the room. :)
IMG_9119.JPG
IMG_9123.JPG
IMG_9135.JPG

Zz.

Sparksfly

Does anyone know where to buy a pin binder with a shoulder strap that could fit a lot of pins or would allow additional sheets if needed? My son has a ton and would like to have something to bring into the parks as well as have the ability to orginize them.

NiarrNDisney

Does anyone know where to buy a pin binder with a shoulder strap that could fit a lot of pins or would allow additional sheets if needed? My son has a ton and would like to have something to bring into the parks as well as have the ability to orginize them.

I'm sorry I don't however consider crafting one out of felt. Its light weight and considerable cheap.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom