PIN Code Watch

Khristan

After all the stir about October PIN codes being out I thought it would be great to have a place where we could go to compare PIN codes! While every PIN code is tied to the person it is sent to and can not be transferred, they can also sometimes predict discounts that may be made available to the general public. Plus, it's fun to know what's out there so I know what to watch out for!

To start us off, I currently have a PIN code:

Up to 35% off your room, good for select dates until Sept. 28, 2013.

Also, I didn't know about this PIN code until I called. Turns out my husband had mistakenly deleted the email. Good to know even though it's outside our travel dates (October 20-26, 2013) It never hurts to call and check!

YankeeMouse

Also have the pin code for 1/2 - 3/24; 4/21-5/22; and 8/11-09/28. Up to 35% off resort hotels. We have our trip booked at end of September. There is also a pin attached to the same postcard for Free Dining 1/2 - 3/17. It does say that both of these offers need to be booked by 02/16/13.

Upvote 0

disneygirl1024

Also have the pin code for 1/2 - 3/24; 4/21-5/22; and 8/11-09/28. Up to 35% off resort hotels. We have our trip booked at end of September. There is also a pin attached to the same postcard for Free Dining 1/2 - 3/17. It does say that both of these offers need to be booked by 02/16/13.

Is the free dining 3/17 or 3/7? We have one for free dining good for 1/2 through 3/7.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom