Pictures of recently reopened Dolphin Cove

919Florida

Original Poster
For those of you not able to visit the park often I just wanted to share a few pictures from the area. I am hoping to try the new experience this Saturday and I will report back on what its like. But for now here are some pictures to look over. The cost is $15 per person for a 10 minute session with a trainer. You will be able to touch a dolphin during the program.

Overview of the area with new landscaping and no construction walls. It looks great

0227151750-1024x576.jpg

The old feeding booth is where you go to make reservation for the encounter. They also sell the all day dining plan, quick queue, dine with shamu and other add on expereinces for the day.

0227151750b-1024x576.jpg

The old photo booth is now home to a cute little dolphin store.
Screenshot_2015-03-01-16-15-27-1-891x1024.png

Looking into the lagoon. Did you know Seaworld's Dolphin cove is one of the largest interactive dolphin pools in the world.
0227151752-1024x576.jpg

A dolphin swimming by me :)
0227151752b-1024x576.jpg

Attachments

• Dolphin1.jpg
    Dolphin1.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 46
  • Dolphin2.jpg
    Dolphin2.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 38
  • Dolphin3.jpg
    Dolphin3.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 51
  • Dolphin4.jpg
    Dolphin4.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 50
  • Dolphin5.jpg
    Dolphin5.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 41

919Florida

Original Poster
Thanks. I visit SeaWorld at least every Saturday so I wasn't there the day it opened but pretty close to it. I even visit on Sundays when I can :) Try to fit it in on my days off from work

919Florida

Original Poster
Looks good. Are you now able to walk the whole area? How was the experience? Is there an age requirement?

Its very nice. You can walk around the entire area however where the encounter takes place that area is closed to encounter guests only. you can walk behind it but not right up at the wall. I have not got to do the experience yet because they had to close it again to redo some paint issues. It reopens today. So when I have a moment to get back over I will do it and report back here on how it was. No age requirements for the encounter. All guests can take part in it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom