PI Questions

JeffC

OK, y'all, This is my 3rd time asking - hoping someone will respond. We leave in a week and would like to know what is going on at PI. Is the stage gone (Pics please)? Where would I look to see what band is where? Also, can anyone tell me the library show times for the Adventurers Club?

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
OK, y'all, This is my 3rd time asking - hoping someone will respond. We leave in a week and would like to know what is going on at PI. Is the stage gone (Pics please)? Where would I look to see what band is where? Also, can anyone tell me the library show times for the Adventurers Club?

Just a friendly note that if no one responds it may be because they dont know the answer. It is my understanding that the stage is gone, but I could be wrong. I have not seen that in person.

As for the AC, I believe the show times may change from night to night depending on if there are private parties, etc....

Upvote 0

ThumperDude

Don't know either.
Maybe try a phone call to one of the customer service numbers. Someone should know about PI. Or websites like allears, or wdwinfo, as a suggestion.
Good luck

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The stage has been removed hence there will be no bands. The last band to play there was Off Kilter on St Patrick's Day 2006. They began removing the stage the next day. For free live music at PI pretty much your only option is Tusker Rock at Ragland Road. I think there is still a cover band at the Rock and Roll Beach Club but I might be mistaken. There are also periodic concerts at the House of Blues.

The library shows at AC happen throughout the night roughly every hour. Each show is completely different.

Upvote 0

DisneyMusician2

Always kills me that there is no jazz club down there anymore. It was a perfect fit, although it was never as popular as I guess it had to be to get a permanent spot on PI.

Upvote 0

JeffC

Original Poster
"Just a friendly note that if no one responds it may be because they dont know the answer."

Ya think?:hammer: Gee, and here I thought there was a conspiracy. (Just kidding)
I thought there may be someone out there that maybe had just returned and had pics.

And as far as the AC library shows, if you look on the wall to the right, just before going in, it lists what show and at what time. I was hoping someone had that somewhere.

Upvote 0

RPMdfw

Barring any private events or other issues, the Library Schedule is as follows"

8:10pm - New Member Welcome Party (Sometimes this is cancelled if the club is too empty.)

8:45pm - Radio Broadcast of "Tales of the Adventurers Club"

9:35pm - The Balderdash Cup - Adventurer of the Year competition

10:15pm - Radiothon Fund Raiser Talent Show

11:00pm - Samantha Sterling's Racy Late Night Cabaret

12:00 Midnight - Maid's Singalong

12:30am - Rythm Ritual leading directly into the Bon Voyage Hoopla!

Upvote 0

JeffC

Original Poster
Thanks, that's exactly what I wanted - it kind of helps us plan our night at PI, since it's centered around the AC and CWH.

Upvote 0

WDWKat26

Barring any private events or other issues, the Library Schedule is as follows"

8:10pm - New Member Welcome Party (Sometimes this is cancelled if the club is too empty.)

8:45pm - Radio Broadcast of "Tales of the Adventurers Club"

9:35pm - The Balderdash Cup - Adventurer of the Year competition

10:15pm - Radiothon Fund Raiser Talent Show

11:00pm - Samantha Sterling's Racy Late Night Cabaret

12:00 Midnight - Maid's Singalong

12:30am - Rythm Ritual leading directly into the Bon Voyage Hoopla!

One small thing, at Midnight the Rythm Ritual usually takes place. However, the Maid's Singalong does occur if it is a busy night. But, on most nights there is just the Rythm Ritual leading into the Hoopla!

Upvote 0

RPMdfw

One small thing, at Midnight the Rythm Ritual usually takes place. However, the Maid's Singalong does occur if it is a busy night. But, on most nights there is just the Rythm Ritual leading into the Hoopla!

That's changed as of this week, Kat.

With the new extended hours, they're doing a Maid's Singalong EVERY night now.

Not sure if it's just a testing thing or not, but they did the Maid's show on Tuesday and Wednesday nights and it wasn't busy enough for it, and when we asked, they told us about the new every night thing.

Upvote 0

WDWKat26

That's changed as of this week, Kat.

With the new extended hours, they're doing a Maid's Singalong EVERY night now.

Not sure if it's just a testing thing or not, but they did the Maid's show on Tuesday and Wednesday nights and it wasn't busy enough for it, and when we asked, they told us about the new every night thing.

Wow, that's great! I wonder if the cast likes it. Off topic, but are you in Italy right now?

Upvote 0

RPMdfw

Wow, that's great! I wonder if the cast likes it. Off topic, but are you in Italy right now?

LOL! No. Not in Italy yet. We fly out on Tuesday. And there's a chance that we'll be making an unexpected trip to the AC tomorrow night. One of our favorite performers will be playing Graves as only he can.

Upvote 0

mousermerf

Account Suspended
To answer the inquiry..

The Leonard Brothers are the usual band at the Beach Club and also some group called Stormbringer (no offense meant, i've never been on a night when they've played) interspliced with some other acts who come through.

You can check out a recent schedule by looking over Mouseplanet.com 's weekly WDW update (it's near the very end).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom