PI on NYE question

PirateJeffWDW

Original Poster
Since I can't get a straight answer from Disney for some reason, I thought I'd ask here. I'm new to being a guest, having been a CM for 4 years. Now that I'm back in Illinois, I'm bringing friends down with me for New Years Eve. We really want to do the Adventurer's Club on NYE but 3 of them are under 21 and very vaguely Disney has implied to me that NYE is the one night of the year that all of PI is 21+, including Adventurer's Club, which is usually 18+. Does anyone know for sure? Is it possible that for one night of the year they make all the clubs 21+? I would really like for all of us to be able to be there that night.

Ex-Pirate/Skipper Jeff °o°

i used to work at PI and you have to be 21 on NYE, They hand out champagne at midnight. NYE is probably the worst day to go, the admission is like 100 bucks and its so crowded you cant walk around or get anything to eat becuase the lines are ridiculious. Plus what 18 year old wants to watch washed up groups perform....

youre better off staying at the parks

PirateJeffWDW

Original Poster
I guess we'll have to visit the AdvClub on a different night. As crazy an idea as it sounds, we wanted to be in one of our favorite places on the planet to ring in the new year. It really has nothing to do with any of the other festivities going on on the island, we just want to Kungaloosh into 2008. We are avoiding the parks altogether during the day. So we'll have to think of something else to do for midnight.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom