PHOTOS - New paint scheme for D Street and other West Side buildings as part of Disney Springs redev

jt04

Perhaps this is a good base for LED lighting during evening hours. Or it could be going for a more retro look (see new Starbucks) as opposed to everything being toon-ish. I like the look.

Can any architecture experts out there tell me what style the new Starbucks is? I am sure it has a name.

vonpluto

Perhaps this is a good base for LED lighting during evening hours. Or it could be going for a more retro look (see new Starbucks) as opposed to everything being toon-ish. I like the look.

Can any architecture experts out there tell me what style the new Starbucks is? I am sure it has a name.

Coffee Kitsch
:)

aladdin2007

dreadful, this is Disney? :depressed: do not understand the love for the industrial look. that looks like something out of one of those 1980's strip malls.

Stupido

I don't know, I think it looks really nice. You guys are saying it looks dated, I think it looks super modern. White border lines, and monochromatic color blocking are huge right now. I think it's a huge step up from what was previously there. And will look really pretty when everything else is finished.

John

I don't know....it does nothing for me. I don't hate it and I don't love it. I don't see the point....pun intended. I guess it could be just a part of the sum and will hold judgment. Maybe it fits in the grand scheme. I want this project to be a home run sooooo bad. This in it self doesn't get me excited. is this original? Does it make me go ooooohhhhh ahhhhhhhh? It looks like a plywood cutout made in about an hour. It does have a certain Mary Blair quality to it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom