News PHOTOS - New merchandise location at the Transportation and Ticket Center

tissandtully

I've always thought of the TTC gift shop as the best place to grab a Disney souvenir without actually having to buy a ticket or go into a park. That or the gift shop at MCO.

Walt d

They brought that kiosk in one night, I think it was in February. The CM's that work it say on average they make less than five sales per shift. People just walk by.
So are they taking you purchase To your hotel, if your staying on property Or do you get to carry it all day for the kids. For fun”

Driver

So are they taking you purchase To your hotel, if your staying on property Or do you get to carry it all day for the kids. For fun”
Heh heh .... it is geared mostly toward sundries such as sun glasses, sun tan lotion and those little straps you put on your glasses to keep them on your head. Also the hand sanitizer, key chains that sort of thing. That's not to exclude some plush toys. But predominantly the items are small incidentals.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
This is actually very convenient for those guests who forget essentials in their rooms/cars. Now they can slather up on the ferry instead of stopping in front of you on Main Street USA!

This is a perfect example of the synergy merging P&R with Merchandise will bring!

castlecake2.0

Seems like also could be related with the new setup of security screening, easier access for essentials you might need once you enter secure area and before you get to the park.

DisneyDebRob

It has been about 25 years since I’ve even be to the TTC. Always good though to have a last stop for something you forgot while in the park. Or as another poster said, grab something without going into the park.

FerretAfros

Mickey's Gift Station over on the far right side is still open, right? Other than increased visibility (from be plopped right in the middle of the plaza) is there any advantage to the new kiosk? The existing gift shop isn't huge, but it has far more merchandise than could ever fit on the new structure

Mickey%2527sGiftShop1.jpg

I can only hope that this addition means that somebody is aware that TTC exists and needs work. Hopefully there will be an aesthetic redo (even if only to remove the 90's add-ons) in the not-so-distant future

matt9112

Mickey's Gift Station over on the far right side is still open, right? Other than increased visibility (from be plopped right in the middle of the plaza) is there any advantage to the new kiosk? The existing gift shop isn't huge, but it has far more merchandise than could ever fit on the new structure

Mickey%2527sGiftShop1.jpg

I can only hope that this addition means that somebody is aware that TTC exists and needs work. Hopefully there will be an aesthetic redo (even if only to remove the 90's add-ons) in the not-so-distant future

yeahhhhh.......updating the TTC wont generate net revenue so that's going to be a no.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom