Photopass

rodnyh

Original Poster
Hello everybody I do not normally post here but here we go:

Extremely long shot question: I lost some characters pictures from the photopass/memory maker back in 2014. Does Disney keep records or memory from cameras used by the cast member on a specific date at Hollywood Studios or those records are permanently deleted? Can I call Photopass people to check if I have more than 1 photopass account? since I used to have more than 1 email in my accounts lol.

Any help would be extremely appreciated.

I highly doubt but I gave up looking for those pictures. :(

Thank you

WorldExplorer

Kodak (? The number you get off the little PhotoPass help card) holds them for longer than Disney. They were able to look back a year for me, much longer than Disney keeps them.

A decade is a very long shot, but that would be your best bet. I don't know if that's the number you get if you look for one to get in contact with them though.

Last edited:

rodnyh

Original Poster
Kodak (? The number you get off the little PhotoPass help card) holds them for longer than Disney. They were able to look back a year for me, much longer than Disney keeps them.

A decade is a very long shot, but that would be your best bet. I don't know if that's the number you get if you look for one to get in contact with them though.
Ok thank you for letting me. Is there is a phone number I can contact Kodak? I contacted guest service email but I am waiting for their respose.

Thank a lot!

WorldExplorer

Ok thank you for letting me. Is there is a phone number I can contact Kodak? I contacted guest service email but I am waiting for their respose.

Thank a lot!

I don't still have the number, sorry. I would try looking up a number for PhotoPass, calling, and if they tell you the 45 day thing ask if someone keeps the photos longer; hopefully they would provide you with the number.

(I'm not completely sure if it's specifically Kodak.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom