PhotoPass

scritchell

Original Poster
Hi All,

I have read in a book i bought (2018 Brit Guide to Orlando) that Photopass is free to view online (see photo) but to download the pictures is something you have to pay for. The WDW are offering photopass and memory maker in a package, but would i have to pay to download the pictures?

There isn't an option on the WDW site to add the pictures prepaid

TYIA

IMG_7442[1].JPG

Rob562

Hi All,

I have read in a book i bought (2018 Brit Guide to Orlando) that Photopass is free to view online (see photo) but to download the pictures is something you have to pay for. The WDW are offering photopass and memory maker in a package, but would i have to pay to download the pictures?

There isn't an option on the WDW site to add the pictures prepaid

TYIA

View attachment 276747

Photopass is the system where photographers take your photo and link it to your account. Anyone can have the photographers take their photo and scan your MagicBand, park ticket or get a Photopass card that you can link later. And it's not just your photos. You can see photos linked to all your friends & family in MDE, too.

Viewing those photos is free on the website or in the app, but there are large watermarks across the images. If you'll only want one or two, you can pay to individually download photos. I think it's about $15 per photo. There's no obligation to buy. The photos will eventually expire and drop off your account.

Memory Maker is a package offer where for one price ($150?) you get to download ALL of your PhotoPass photos. This can be done individually, or more easily in a single large download of all photos at once. (They often throw in a bun,ch of stock photos too for you to use however you want)

Whether you buy the pics individually or all of them through MemoryMaker, after you download them, you're free to use them any way you want. Post to Facebook, Instagram, or print them out at home or at a local store.

Lastly, if you are there as a group and are all linked in MDE, you only have to buy one MemoryMaker package. The person who buys the package can download everyone's photos, even i you split up in the parks and get different photos.

-Rob

nickys

Premium Member
Memory Maker and Photopass is all free on UK tickets! No extras.

You will have access to all your photos and 30 days to download them to the Cloud or wherever. Just don't forget to do it!

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
30 days for sure, that's what it said when I had memory maker last year and was dl pics day by day it states on the page you have 30 days to download your pictures (also from the UK)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom