photopass magic shots?

pixeemom

Original Poster
Hi all....
I know I seen a list out there that tells you the locations of where the photopass magic shots are, i thought there was a list that tells you specific kinds but I can't seem to find it, can anyone direct me to it please?
TIA
Danielle

bluelobster

One heads-up about the Stitch Kingdom list: There are in fact no set specific times that magic shots are available, and indeed a lot of times it's going to come down to your photographer's preference.

Most photo locations have at least two different magic shots minimum that a photographer can choose from, and from there it's really their preference as to which one they set up.

A photographer at Mount Everest at Animal Kingdom may be doing Tinkerbell shots at 1:30 PM, but if you go back to that same spot 30 minutes later it may well be the balloons, if there's been a photographer change. The next day it might be Simba (yes, Simba) in the morning and the balloons in the afternoon. Different photographers prefer doing certain shots over others - either due to personal taste, guest demographics, camera issues, or even the weather.

pixeemom

Original Poster
One heads-up about the Stitch Kingdom list: There are in fact no set specific times that magic shots are available, and indeed a lot of times it's going to come down to your photographer's preference.

Most photo locations have at least two different magic shots minimum that a photographer can choose from, and from there it's really their preference as to which one they set up.

A photographer at Mount Everest at Animal Kingdom may be doing Tinkerbell shots at 1:30 PM, but if you go back to that same spot 30 minutes later it may well be the balloons, if there's been a photographer change. The next day it might be Simba (yes, Simba) in the morning and the balloons in the afternoon. Different photographers prefer doing certain shots over others - either due to personal taste, guest demographics, camera issues, or even the weather.

wow very interesting to know, thank you

WDW2010

Well, my last trip in March a couple was holding out their hands in front of Cinderellas castle and I was wondering why are they doing that there is nothing there...Guess it was Tinker Bell it all makes sense now :lol:

boufa

A few other tips...

- ASK, speak up and tell the photographer that you want a magic shot. They may not (read as mostly WILL NOT) offer it without prompting. Not sure why, but this is yet another example of where a little pre-planning and research as to what is available will maximize results.

- Check your photos once you get home, sometimes Disney misses a picture that was supposed to have a magic shot in it, and if you contact the photopass customer service they will fix it for you.

- REMEMBER all of you photopass haters... and I know that there are many of you out there... 1) the photographers WILL also take a picture with your own camera (of course no magic shots) 2) the free dining package comes (has a forced add on) of a photopass photobook. Take advantage of the photopass photos and especially the magic shots so that you have as many photos to chose from as you can... also you CAN include your own photos in the free dining photopass book too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom