PhotoPass Automatic Link

STLSniper91

Original Poster
For those who have been to WDW since the beginning of the "automatic link" with PhotoPass and Magic Bands. Is this supposed to work for those that don't have MM+? My account only shows the ones I touched my band on and I know for a fact we were told several times not to worry about that because they would automatically be linked to our bands. I tried getting in contact with customer service via email and found them to be incapable of understanding my dilemma and belittling my knowledge of the system. Would love to be able to see all of our ride pictures at the 4 different parks.

m steve

We did not have Memory Maker. All our PhotoPass pics (including ride photos) showed up when I logged into my MDE account on the WDW website. Just click on PhotoPass and they should appear. I hope that this helps.

dreamfinder

They want to link them to get you to buy them. MM+ is a nice upfront sale, but the single sales don't hurt either.

Did you try calling? Their phone support is usually awesome. You would need to have a rough idea when you rode the ride and what your group was wearing to try to find them. Were you wearing old bands/not wearing new bands on your wrists? The old bands will stop working with the long range tech (what they use for this) so that may have been why, or something in your bag may have been interfering with them (if they weren't on your wrists). But I'd call ASAP, I don't know if when they put the ride photos on PhotoPass if they started holding them all for 30 days (like they do with normal PhotoPass pics) as the ride pics used to be dumped after a few days.

STLSniper91

Original Poster
We had brand new bands. The site says they are good for 45 days. I may have to call them to get somewhere that is what my in-laws did.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom