Photo shows how the talking and walking trashcan works

Sean23

Original Poster
Photo shows how the talking and walking trashcan works added talking tree at AK.

I took this picture today at the MK. The guy with the hat and hand in the blue bag is controlling it. The trashcan is in the background.

Attachments

• takttrash.jpg
    takttrash.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 337

MrPromey

Originally posted by Sean23
I took this picture today at the MK. The guy with the hat and hand in the blue back is controlling it. The trashcan is in the background.

Boy! Watch out 007! Sean is on the case! :D ;)

Al

his names 23, sean 23, dum dum dum dum dum,( sorry thats supposed to be the james bond music :( )

Al

so does that man just stay there all day and pretend to be a tourist! Hey, go up to him and ask if he can take your picture!! I wonder what he would say "Sorry im busy messing in my bag!)

aNYONE got a picture of the talking trashcan close up?

Sean23

Original Poster
The trashcan comes out on the half hour 11:30-4:30, Sunday through Thursday. I pretty sure those are the hours. Here a picture of it strolling through tomorrowland.

Attachments

• talkt1.jpg
    talkt1.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 315

Al

wow thanks! If you look you can see that man with the blue bag again! Next time you are there ask the man if he can take your picture!!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
yawn.. this is news? :D

There's also one at AK in conservation station. I've met some of the guys that do that and I wish I had their job.. they easily make 3 times what I make in a year.

Sean23

Original Poster
This guy is really good at blending in with the crowd:

Attachments

• ttree.jpg
    ttree.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 434

zonguy

I have sat and watched the palm tree on several occasions. It is extremely humorous to see the operator get guests to approach the tree, and then squirt them by surprise. The tree will pose for pictures and once I saw the operator convince a guest to place their sunglasses on the edge of the palm's container. The tree then announced that it was a "shade tree".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom