Phantom Magicbands

wbostic12

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
We are going to WDW in March and have pre-existing magicbands, so we were planning on using old ones. However, today a box of grey magicbands showed up at our door set up as they have been since MM+ started. Nothing has been charged to our card, and we weren't prompted to customize at all. Has this happened to anyone else?

Rob562

I've read many people who booked for 2021 back in 2020 were still able to customize new plain-color Bands for free, even after the announcement they would no longer be free. Sounds like your reservation still fell under that policy, and because you didn't customize them you were sent plain gray bands. Though I'm surprised they were shipped. Usually if you do nothing at all to customize, the plain bands were sent to the hotel for pickup.

-Rob

gorebunch

We did 3 custom bands for our trip and paid for them and received gray ones for the other 2 in our party as well. I was surprised to see the gray ones since we declined bands for those two.

mhaftman7

I’m waiting to see if we actually get our bands as this trip was initially booked in August of ‘19, but has been rescheduled multiple times due to COVID.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom