Pete's Silly Sideshow???

WDWYankee15

Original Poster
Does anyone have any new information on what Pete's Silly Sideshow in the new Fantasland Expansion will be?

Or what characters will be meeting there?

It has been very quiet regarding details on this experience and attraction.

ImagineerDude

Everything in the tents has been a secret, as well as much of Storybook Circus. Who knows what other surprises we'll find all over the Fantasyland Expansion :)

JustInTime

I hope it is not Pete's Garrage Restrooms rethemed.
I am pretty sure they old restrooms were bulldozed along with everything else in Toontown. Which is why there are new restrooms built in the Train Station. If my understanding is correct, Pete's Silly Sideshow is located in on of the tents and may contain a Meet and Greet. :)

Vader2112

I am pretty sure they old restrooms were bulldozed along with everything else in Toontown. Which is why there are new restrooms built in the Train Station. If my understanding is correct, Pete's Silly Sideshow is located in on of the tents and my contain a Meet and Greet. :)
I forgot about the new restrooms. The Sideshow maybe Where the old Gift Shop/ Princess/Fairy M&G was held. I hope it is something else entirely.... New Tech also.

JustInTime

I forgot about the new restrooms. The Sideshow maybe Where the old Gift Shop/ Princess/Fairy M&G was held. I hope it is something else entirely.... New Tech also.

If it is a Meet and Greet, I hope it's for obscure characters. It could be anything, honestly. Ideally, it would be an attraction.

danlb_2000

Premium Member

Silly Sideshow will go into the back (Blue) tent, and the front (Red) tent will be a store.

Dan

Kuhio

If it is a Meet and Greet, I hope it's for obscure characters. It could be anything, honestly. Ideally, it would be an attraction.

Actually, it would be pretty cool to have a meet and greet for Pete himself. I don't think I've ever seen Pete in the parks, even at special events.

JustInTime

Actually, it would be pretty cool to have a meet and greet for Pete himself. I don't think I've ever seen Pete in the parks, even at special events.

I think that is what everyone is kinda hoping for. I know Drew said that an outfit was being worked on for Pete and Oswald.

bubbles1812

Wouldn't it be great if it were Pete, Clarabelle Cow, Horace Horsecollar, and maybe even Oswald. I'd also love to see Black and White Mickey and Minnie.
That's one Meet and Greet I could actually get behind! I would love to see a black and white Minnie and Mickey. And Pete, Oswald, and all the older characters would be very very cool. Though I would hope they'd maybe add a bit more than a meet and greet.

ExtinctJenn

I think the rumor I heard on this was that it was a mix of what the title implied as well as a meet and greet. So while waiting in the queue to meet the characters you'd be able to watch old cartoons or something? It'll be interesting to see. I can't help but think about the cartoons that used to show in the Exhibition Hall and wonder if the idea is similar. Personally I kinda love that this is one of those few things we don't have a ton of detail on when it comes to the Fantasyland expansion. It's a mystery! *insert spooky music here*

DisDadEddie

Just wish I knew an opening date, I was hoping it would open along with KC Junior in July to open up the entire Storybook Circus area.

jumblue

I get the feeling all the build-up of speculation on classic characters is setting this up for a similar situation to the Dumbo queue on here.

Personally, I think these classic characters would fit better over on Main St. once the princesses move out, especially since they used the show the films up the street. It is named "Pete's" though, so I guess he should be represented there. It just seems odd to make circus variants for these characters when you can barely catch the originals...

Also, a life-sized Peg-leg Pete, while totally awesome, could scare the bejeezus out of some kids. More so, if RFID equipped and knows my- *ahem* their names.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom