Peter Pan was freakin me out...anyone else?

captainbuzzy

Original Poster
Did the Peter Pan in the Shar a Dream Come True Parade freak you out? We were at the MK on 11/10 and watched the parade with a large group of people. We were all commenting after about how odd they thought the Peter Pan was.

Anyone else have the same experience?

wdwcrazy

Did anyone notice how he was shackled to the float? He has huge chains holding him to the float which were clanking around. I guess they didn't want him to fly away or somthing.

MicBat

Peter Pan usually is a little... odd. I remember this one time we went to a character dinner at the Grand Floridian our first night there and saw this really strange peter pan. We go to Cinderella's Royal Table for breakfast on our last day, and it's the same guy!!! He's like, "I remember you guys from the other niiight!" :lol: Priceless!

civileng68

Account Suspended
esteem

Originally posted by Badger Brent
I know what you mean. I looked at Tinkerbell during her flight with binoculars. I think she got breast implants.:lol:

She may have needed to improve her self esteem a little. If not who knows, she may have busted loose and turned into Tinkerbell the Komokazi!

egionet

Originally posted by The_CEO
Yeah he's alittle fruity.

He's totally not fruity. He hits on my sister everytime we are there. It's soooo funny. We can always count on him coming up and talking to her. This past summer, he didn't talk to her because her big football player boyfriend was with there. I think Peter was a little afraid of the competition!

meeko_33785

Peter sometimes is a bit strange at times, mostly because his vocal performances for the parade is so much more over-the-top than any of his dialogue in the film. In the parks doing meet-and-greets though, he's not that bad (except when he's flirting too much with Wendy. :lol: )

Sir Hiss527

Originally posted by The_CEO
Yeah he's alittle fruity.

:lol: Yea especially the one in Spectro..."So how are you tonight, little boy?" Yea Pan is chained in SADCM, so either he dosn't fly away, or fall off. They had this good Pan that I saw like 2 years ago, and he looked just like a little kid. And not so scary.:zipit:

bigbadwolf

I think its becuase peter pan isnt supposed tobe a adult. Disney has to hire someone who is a adult. Peter is a boy. Thats why he looks creepy.

mkepcotmgmak

Originally posted by Sir Hiss527
:lol: Yea especially the one in Spectro..."So how are you tonight, little boy?" Yea Pan is chained in SADCM, so either he dosn't fly away, or fall off. They had this good Pan that I saw like 2 years ago, and he looked just like a little kid. And not so scary.:zipit:

wow - i have seen that parade several times, and never noticed any restraints on peter. are they that visible? that would be scary - and does disney want them to be visible, and hope that people think they are there so he won't fly away?

The_CEO

1305102_0286-med.JPG

Is he doing crack cocaine?

Hide your little ones. Druggie Petaaaa.

DisneyDefenders

I LUV PETER!

Don't be dissin' Peter! He's awesome!!! I went with my bf to MNSSHP on the 31st...he was Peter and I was Peter's shadow! Lots of guests and CM's asked to take pictures with us and even some video!!! :lol:

mkepcotmgmak

Re: I LUV PETER!

Originally posted by CaptJackSparrow
Don't be dissin' Peter! He's awesome!!! I went with my bf to MNSSHP on the 31st...he was Peter and I was Peter's shadow! Lots of guests and CM's asked to take pictures with us and even some video!!! :lol:

got pics?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom