Permits on CBJ?

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
Just read a short, vague article on permits being filed on Country Bear Jamboree. Vague terms like labor construction and electrical. I’m hoping it’s nothing big before August, because my last trip for a looooong while is in august and CBJ is one I want to say a nice goodbye to, as it is a childhood classic for me.

Any insider info?

castlecake2.0

Just read a short, vague article on permits being filed on Country Bear Jamboree. Vague terms like labor construction and electrical. I’m hoping it’s nothing big before August, because my last trip for a looooong while is in august and CBJ is one I want to say a nice goodbye to, as it is a childhood classic for me.

Any insider info?
Could be as simple as replacing a light switch. I wouldn’t worry about it, the bears should be safe for a while.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
45CDBC4F-7694-4B67-A386-770DEB4D243E.png

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

Any insider info?
When I daw this on https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/permits-2022.976038/page-2 I thought one of the sites would run with that lol.

BVCC typically does minor maintenance and refurb work, I wouldn't expect anything to come of this of any significance.

danlb_2000

Premium Member

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom