Performer falls at the Cirque Show in Disney Springs

flyerjab

Original Poster
My wife is at the Drawn to Life show in Disney Springs tonight. It is unfortunate to report this but she said a performer fell over 20 feet. They stopped the show and raised a scrim while they treated the performer. I don’t have anymore specifics at this time. If she IMs me anymore I will update.

JoeCamel

My wife is at the Drawn to Life show in Disney Springs tonight. It is unfortunate to report this but she said a performer fell over 20 feet. They stopped the show and raised a scrim while they treated the performer. I don’t have anymore specifics at this time. If she IMs me anymore I will update.
With such a dynamic show it happens, I hope the performer will recover fully and not suffer too much. Cirque has had some bad accidents in the past but they work very hard to have a safe show

EPCOTServo21

[Note- i am not sure how much is OK to share here, hopefully this brief message is….I’m sure any who were in attendance were/are understandably concerned about the performer]. I have a friend who works on the show who told me that while the fall was bad that the performer is in the hospital and stabilized. And, with all factors considered, things could’ve been much worse due to the heavy equipment involved, the distance of the fall, etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom