News Perfect Picnic Basket Popcorn Bucket now available at Disney's Hollywood Studios

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
So, how much is Disney charging for this plastic bucket------ 10cents worth of popcorn
Hey, that's not fair. It costs them 50 cents per bucket now, because of inflation and China.

Guessing these are $15-20 a piece? Even when I was there in September we didn't even glance at these insipid popcorn buckets. We had a couple of the early ones and quickly realized the regular buckets are far easier to use/refill/eat out of/clean. These are just designed to separate money from the guest wallet. Which, apparently, they are good at doing. :banghead:

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Hey, that's not fair. It costs them 50 cents per bucket now, because of inflation and China.

Guessing these are $15-20 a piece? Even when I was there in September we didn't even glance at these insipid popcorn buckets. We had a couple of the early ones and quickly realized the regular buckets are far easier to use/refill/eat out of/clean. These are just designed to separate money from the guest wallet. Which, apparently, they are good at doing. :banghead:
I just feel bad - honestly - for the eBay hoarders/dumpers.

They get caught with worthless excess…over and over again.

And we know what it is: CMs trying to get more for rent and publix

It’s sad. I’m not joking

note2001

The pricing on popcorn buckets, like everything else in Disney changes daily according to demand.

On the low side these would be $19, but I'm betting Disney will release them closer to that $28 that the Cinderella coach bucket commands - and that is before adding on $5 for popcorn.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom