People that do stupid things at WDW

LoriMistress

Original Poster
I know that this is a very popular topic, but I feel like bringing up old news....tell us your horror/annoying stories that has happened to you at WDW that people (not CM) that has done at WDW.

When my DH and I went to WDW we were in POTC and this woman kept on taking pictures on the ride and the CM kept saying on the intercom for her to stop it...finally he had to embarass her by saying that he kill kick her off of the ride if she continued to take pictures. That put her in her place.

I think it's kids being really loud on a ride. It's bad enough that I drag my DH to IASM, but when kids are just screaming in your ear and parents arn't doing anything about it, just annoys the living hell out of if.

And I can't forget the jerk-off that wouldn't move when my DH had two ice cream cones in his hands, and they were melting and he was rushing to see the night parade at MK. This guy kept on blocking his view and kept on chuckling and saying, "Am I in your way?" My DH was at the point where he threw the ice cream in his face, but the guy got the point and moved.

Tell us your stories.

DarkMeasures

<<i>i> </i> There have been so many topics on this. If the other board members feel like telling their stories again, you should very happy. <</i>/i>

GaryT977

I don't know if this qualifies as stupid or just annoying, but I can't handle people who walk through the parks as if they're the only ones there. Especially if it's a large group and/or they have strollers.

WDWScottieBoy

This is probably the stupidest thing I have ever done, and of course I didn't learn from my mistake since it has happened to me every time I have been to WDW. I'll go there on vacation, and then when the time is near, I have to leave. DUH! :brick: :hammer: Why would anyone want to leave such a place, that has to be the dumbest thing I have ever done. Oh well only 12 more days until I'm there, and then 17 days until I have to be dumb and leave again. :cry:

WDWhumanmap

i say people do stupid things b/c they do not know any better i felt like that when we went to disneyland last year and i felt like i never used fastpass before and i am like to myself idiot you know how to use a fastpass.
beyond that somethings the disney people do themselves makes others look like idiots no offense but when we go around like we know things others don't i can bet it does annoy everyone else.
for instance one employee wouldn't help out a tourist because she didn't use the acryonm to get around i mean thats alittle extreme.
also some fastpasses make no sense like the one at HM or jungle cruise they just make the lines longer. i will admit for many things it works but sometimes the reason why the standby line is so long is b/c you have to either merge lines together anyway (HM) or the line gets held up.
yes i will admit it is a great time saver but somethings espically shows that run every 45 minutes naturally do not need it how can you use it for something like that anyway it doesn't make sense to me.

MadameCheshire

When we were down there a few weeks ago my brother and I were riding HM. this family in front of us kept taking pictures. It was so annoying, and Alex and I both yelled at them to stop, but they kept on doing it. It is really annoying sometimes when people can't follow some of the simplest rules.

Pigtails

One of my pet peeves in any park are the people who are in line behind me and insist on standing nearly on top of me. The get so close that I feel like I can't even breathe without bumping into them. And if I do step on or bump them accidently (or on purpose :) ), they usually glare at me like it's my fault. I guess they think that by standing on the person in front of them, they'll get on the ride faster. Ugh I hate that. I need personal space!

Kwit35

Pigtails said:
One of my pet peeves in any park are the people who are in line behind me and insist on standing nearly on top of me. The get so close that I feel like I can't even breathe without bumping into them. And if I do step on or bump them accidently (or on purpose :) ), they usually glare at me like it's my fault. I guess they think that by standing on the person in front of them, they'll get on the ride faster. Ugh I hate that. I need personal space!
Ditto! It is the stroller thing that drives me crazy. How do people not realize that they are smashing into your ankles every time they move forward. I had a baby, never ran people over like that.

Redsilas

Annoying habits

Sigh...I have to say the ONLY times I've every taken pics on a ride is when I've been stuck on them for whatever reason. I love riding Spaceship Earth (7 times in one day!), but of those 7 times, the ride stopped completely on 5 of those rides. So...I snapped a picture. Actually, I've gotten some great pics out of it.

As for annoying moments for me...its getting stuck on Test Track with a bunch of teens in the single rider lane...who then complain when the have to sit next to some stranger.

The worst moment for me though was going to American Adventure in Epcot and these two guys commented on every single female's looks and clothes as we walked in. We're at Disney...we're not fashion models.

R

Nansafan

What bothers me most is rudeness. On on vacation in June of 2003, it was a rainy day and we had planned on going to Blizzard Beach. Since it was the only day we could do this, we went anyway. There was no lightning in the forecast so the park, although not packed, did have a lot of people in it. Because of a recent surgery I was unable to do any swimming or water park splashing but I didn't want to stay in the hotel by myself or wander a park in the constant rain. I went with the group to BB, found a place I could sit semi-protected and read with my rain poncho on, minding my own business. A family comes and sits at a table behind me and start to make comments on "why would someone come to a water park and just sit with a rain poncho on..." and other such stuff. I realize I looked weird but why did they have to be rude and comment loud enough for me to hear? I was tempted to confront the jerks (2 fathers in their group) but I decided to take the high road and ignore them, that is until now where I can vent about them.

LoriMistress

Original Poster
Nansafan said:
What bothers me most is rudeness. On on vacation in June of 2003, it was a rainy day and we had planned on going to Blizzard Beach. Since it was the only day we could do this, we went anyway. There was no lightning in the forecast so the park, although not packed, did have a lot of people in it. Because of a recent surgery I was unable to do any swimming or water park splashing but I didn't want to stay in the hotel by myself or wander a park in the constant rain. I went with the group to BB, found a place I could sit semi-protected and read with my rain poncho on, minding my own business. A family comes and sits at a table behind me and start to make comments on "why would someone come to a water park and just sit with a rain poncho on..." and other such stuff. I realize I looked weird but why did they have to be rude and comment loud enough for me to hear? I was tempted to confront the jerks (2 fathers in their group) but I decided to take the high road and ignore them, that is until now where I can vent about them.

People just don't have class or respect anymore.

phlydude

Pigtails said:

That's when you take the opportunity to let go all that methane that has been building up inside of you. If you rip out a SBD, they'll get the point (or be tortured while standing there!) :lol: :zipit: :confused:

I hate it when people aren't paying attention in line. That irks me. I mean, c'mon, if you want to stand here all day that's fine but I have rides to get on!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom