Paying cash for a room

Karyn3

Original Poster
I am going to key west in sept. Due to COVID 50% rules I find that I need to pay cash for our room. I have never had to do this before. Do I have to pay for parking or is parking free with my DVC blue card ? Thanks for your help

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
Parking is free for DVC members staying on cash, regardless of blue card vs white card.

You may need to remind them of this at checkout.

nickys

Premium Member
If you are staying in a DVC resort on cash then phone Member Services to book. If there is availability on the Disney inventory for a cash room you may get a 25% Member Discount on the cash room. But this is only possible by booking through MS.

Regardless if you can ge5 the discount, ask for a note to be put on both reservations that this is a continuing stay, to increase the chance of being able to stay in the same room. When you arrive go to the front desk and check if they can confirm you can keep the same room. They may be able to tell you then, or you may have to wait. It isn’t guaranteed but if they can do so they will. The first time we had a cash room we did have to move, but since then we’ve been able to stay put.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
I am going to key west in sept. Due to COVID 50% rules I find that I need to pay cash for our room. I have never had to do this before. Do I have to pay for parking or is parking free with my DVC blue card ? Thanks for your help
If you borrow the 50%, how many points are you short? If 24 or less, you can buy one time use points for the rest.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom