Paw Print Brownie

PolynesianPrincess

Original Poster
Hey all, I was wondering if anyone can help me with this... My sister tried a delicious paw print brownie at AK in May and she got it at Kusifari Bakery. It was a brownie with buttercream frosting and a paw print made out of chocolate. Apparently now it has been removed from the menu and she is terribly distraught about this was her absolute most favorite treat in Disney.

I read that they might possibly have them at Boma but we're not interested in eating there. So... is there ANYWHERE else to get them?

tigsmom

Hey all, I was wondering if anyone can help me with this... My sister tried a delicious paw print brownie at AK in May and she got it at Kusifari Bakery. It was a brownie with buttercream frosting and a paw print made out of chocolate. Apparently now it has been removed from the menu and she is terribly distraught about this was her absolute most favorite treat in Disney.

I read that they might possibly have them at Boma but we're not interested in eating there. So... is there ANYWHERE else to get them?

Boma and Marra sell paw print brownies in the AKL
Anyway the recipe is on page 17 of our recipe thread if she wants to make them at home. :wave:

GoofyRacer11

I didn't hear that they removed them from the menu. I might be
wrong, but I thought they had them when I was down there for the marathon a couple weeks ago. However, I make my own version of them at home and they are relatively simple to make.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom