Password plus tickets?

vtcheffy

Original Poster
Hi all , I have a question regarding park hopper plus tickets . My family and I went to Disney in April of 2002 . At that visit we had purchased a 5 day plus package . I am pretty sure that we used 1 day at Blizzard Beach and 2 other days of use at other parks . My question is this: Is there any way of finding out how many days are left on the pass before going down there ? Just dont want to be surprised . I didnt know if there was a code encrypted to tell how much use left . Thank you for any info Cheffy !!!:veryconfu

Stitch79

I'm not sure myself, but I would think there would be some way for them to find out for you.

Have you tried to call the ticket hotline? If the person who answers the phone does not know perhaps they would be able to find out for you.

surfsupdon

This happened to us on our last trip. We gathered all of our tickets and wanted them checked...we had several unused park days and over 15 options to still use. Anyway, they did not do it over the phone, b/c they "needed the card", and they did not do it at Resorts b/c "they don't do that." The only place they said this can be done is at Guest Relations at ecah park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom