Passports??

slowbee

They are WDW passports. My girls love them... They look like a normal passbook with stickers of each of the WSC countries. They go around to the KidCot stations and they stamp their country and write something special in the country language...

Tim G

They are WDW passports. My girls love them... They look like a normal passbook with stickers of each of the WSC countries. They go around to the KidCot stations and they stamp their country and write something special in the country language...
The EPCOT passports...

Rob562

What are "passports" for WDW??:xmas:

Could actually refer to a number of things.
As a couple posters already mentioned, they're most likely referring to the "passports" you can get in World Showcase. They're geared towards kids, and they can get them stamped at each country they visit in World Showcase.

They could also be older admission tickets, which were the multi-day admission tickets. Disney classified them as "Passorts" to diferentiate them from "tickets", which were for single-day admissions only. I don't think they've called them Passports for almost a decade, though.

There's also the "Passporters", which are a line of Disney guidebooks available online and at many large book stores.

-Rob

figment1985

That is pretty cool! I didn't realize that was what it was! Does anyone see adults using them? ;)

It sounds like an awesome addition to my disney scrapbook...

Goofynana

Original Poster
Thanks - I believe what I was talking about is the "passporters". What is that and where can I look at them. Though I am getting so confused with all of this scheduling and planning - my head is already spinning. There is just so much out there - it is exhausting - and I am not even there yet!!! I am going to have to quit looking at all of this and just head out in 9 days!!!:xmas: :wave: :confused: :confused:

Rob562

Thanks - I believe what I was talking about is the "passporters". What is that and where can I look at them. Though I am getting so confused with all of this scheduling and planning - my head is already spinning. There is just so much out there - it is exhausting - and I am not even there yet!!! I am going to have to quit looking at all of this and just head out in 9 days!!!:xmas: :wave: :confused: :confused:

If you're looking for the PassPorter guidebooks, you can check out their website here:
http://www.passporter.com/

At least a few of the versions should be in the travel section of your local Borders or Barnes & Noble.

-Rob

Goofynana

Original Poster
Thanks for the info - it's great. BTW where do you get the Epcot Passports?:xmas: Friday can't get here fast enough!!!

Aurora23

At any Epcot gift shop. They are all over the place! We usually pick one up at the shop by the World Showcase lake. Either the one closest to Mexico (first country on the left) or the one closest to Canada (first country on the right). Have a great time!!!

BioCub

Unusual

Would it be odd if a 30 something Disney Fan went around the the countries collecting the stamps with the Epcot passport?

happymom52003

Would it be odd if a 30 something Disney Fan went around the the countries collecting the stamps with the Epcot passport?

Not at all! That is the great thing about Disney....anyone can be a kid again. I think I enjoy all of the little things like collecting autographs, pin trading,etc..more than my kids! I am sure there are many 30+ year olds out there with WSC passports:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom