Passholder exclusive pin SWW2010

PSully70

Original Poster
I'm a passholder, just curious if anybody knows how to get my hands on the passholder exclusive SWW2010 pin next week. Do I go to the standard pin booth or is it elsewhere? thanks!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
If they don't have it at the pin booth, they should be able to tell you where it is.

I've phoned Disney Shopping in the past and although the LE pins don't go on sale through them until they've been in the parks for 30 days, the CM was able to tell me they were still in stock and where.

SRisonS

If they don't have them at the regular booths, they'll have them at a special Star Wars shop setup in that building between Toy Story Mania and the Backlot Tour.

wdwwdeagle

^^^
Hey, they had them this past Friday (May 28). You had to go all the way to the back of the park behind the backlot express and the store that's between the backlot tour and LMA show.

When you get to the store (maybe called "Boba's Bounty?"... can't remember for sure), ask and they will show you where to line up. It's a cool area with Star wars costumes on display, etc. The pin is available behind the registers, so you have to go to a register and show them your AP, and they'll get one out for you. It's Han Solo in the carbonite, and it's pretty cool. I think it was about $15. From looking at the back, it's a LE of 4000. Good luck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom