Passes good for both WDW & WDL????

vwstud

Original Poster
Does anyone know if Disney has any passes that are good for both WDW & DL? Like maybe a 1 year pass good for both or maybe a package of like 7 day park hoppers etc.

MissM

WDL? I assume you mean DL - short for Disneyland. The only park to carry Walt's name is Walt Disney World here in Florida.

To answer your question, no. Tickets and passes are unique to each park.
-m

TheDisneyMagic

I'm pretty sure there is no pass that you can purchase that allows you access to the two resorts but i'm pretty sure they can make them as I think I remember hearing about people being given life time passes that were valid at all parks except the ones over in Tokyo.

Krozar

I'm pretty sure there is no pass that you can purchase that allows you access to the two resorts but i'm pretty sure they can make them as I think I remember hearing about people being given life time passes that were valid at all parks except the ones over in Tokyo.

Disney employees have access to all the parks except for DL Tokyo since it is operated by OLC. They use their ID for themselves and have a Maingate Pass for their guests. Restrictions of the Maingate depend on on the type of Maingate Pass. Seasonal and temp CMs have one, full timers have one, salaried employees (aka managers) have one, and CMs with 25 years of service can even get a lifetime one IIRC.

gjpjtj

As a former Disney Store CM, we were given 1 day passes that were good at DL or WDW. But you had to work for the company to get them.

TheDisneyMagic

Ahh thats interesting, thanks for clearing that up Krozar, my other half's uncle works for Feature Animation over in California and he gets free tickets all the time for friends and family that he can give out aswell as what you have described.

Am I also right in remembering WDC giving out passes like this to people that have had a major problem or tried to sue the company for something and used these as a way of apology?

bgraham34

As a former Disney Store CM, we were given 1 day passes that were good at DL or WDW. But you had to work for the company to get them.

I too was a CM in the 90's at the Disney store. I use 1 of mine in Disney World and 1 in Disneyland.

kennyj29

That's interesting! I was told you could use an annual pass in both. I guess my information was wrong, thanks for clearing it up! My informant doesn't work at Disney or anything so I don't know where he got his information!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom