Pass Holder Areas

Brandon

Original Poster
I am a new season passholder and was wondering are there certain areas I can go in the theme parks that regular guests can't?

Also what other benefits do I get that are not listed on the pass holder card booklet, I have heard that you need to ask other passholders for additional benefits. I am coming down again from Illinois in June.

Moustronaut

There used to be Passholder lounges at the various parks. Nice place to sit down and take a breather. These were closed a few years ago for cost cutting reasons. There are rumors floating around that they may reopen but nothing concrete.

Passholder benefits do change through out the year. The first one that comes to mind are the resort room discounts. Your book mentions that they exist but they usually announced only a couple a months ahead of time. So if you want details you can check the passholder section of the WaltDisneyWorld website, call the reservation line and ask about discounts or goto www.mousesavers.com for in.

Other than those two, I can't think of special areas that pass lets you into or other discounts you have to ask for.

Brandon

Original Poster
all-star-music resort

Thanks,

I did infact reserve 2 rooms for $49.00 per night with the passholder rate at the all-star music resort. That is my favorite resort so we decided to stay for 14 nights.

pilka214

who says we are going to spend our money. j/k but i have been an ap since i was like a month old and wdw really needs to give a 10% discount in the parks. only a few places at dtd give this discount. other parks such as busch gardens and i also believe universal do to. so y not wdw we would buy more stuff. :D but the best room discounts u can get is knowing a cm who works at the resort. my mom (a college profesor) had a student who went into managment at one of the resorts. and my mom was his favorite teacher. so on her 40th b-day we went to the grand floridian for 3 nites 50% off. so cm discounts can do alot

TURKEY

Originally posted by pilka214
who says we are going to spend our money. j/k but i have been an ap since i was like a month old and wdw really needs to give a 10% discount in the parks. only a few places at dtd give this discount. other parks such as busch gardens and i also believe universal do to. so y not wdw we would buy more stuff. :D but the best room discounts u can get is knowing a cm who works at the resort. my mom (a college profesor) had a student who went into managment at one of the resorts. and my mom was his favorite teacher. so on her 40th b-day we went to the grand floridian for 3 nites 50% off. so cm discounts can do alot

AP rates are about 40-50% off.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom