Part Time Hiring

Amidala

Original Poster
Hey, so I've worked at WDW before (on a CP) and just finished up an internship over in CA, so I'm looking to move back to FL and work at the parks again. I already booked a trip out and was planning to walk into Casting and hopefully (fingers crossed) get something on the spot. But the WDW jobs site just posted a job I'm actually interested in. Since I've never applied for part-time with Disney before (only through the CP) I'm not really clear on the process. I'm out of state at the moment (NY), so not sure if seeing this in an online application would discourage Disney from hiring me right away. I've also heard that it can sometimes take months to hear back from online applications, whereas going in person gives instant results (even if those results are that they're not hiring at the moment and put you on a waitlist or something).

So @ anyone with experience, since I'll be in Orlando next week one way or another...should I stick to my original plan and go to Casting, or should I apply to this position before the opportunity gets taken down? I'm honestly just looking for the simplest and fastest way back in!

HauntedMansionFLA

Hey, so I've worked at WDW before (on a CP) and just finished up an internship over in CA, so I'm looking to move back to FL and work at the parks again. I already booked a trip out and was planning to walk into Casting and hopefully (fingers crossed) get something on the spot. But the WDW jobs site just posted a job I'm actually interested in. Since I've never applied for part-time with Disney before (only through the CP) I'm not really clear on the process. I'm out of state at the moment (NY), so not sure if seeing this in an online application would discourage Disney from hiring me right away. I've also heard that it can sometimes take months to hear back from online applications, whereas going in person gives instant results (even if those results are that they're not hiring at the moment and put you on a waitlist or something).

So @ anyone with experience, since I'll be in Orlando next week one way or another...should I stick to my original plan and go to Casting, or should I apply to this position before the opportunity gets taken down? I'm honestly just looking for the simplest and fastest way back in!
Go to MyDisneyCareers.com to see what employment is available and apply. If you walk into casting asking for a job, they will kindly point you in the direction of the computer lab to log into mydisneycareers.com and apply. This is the slow season. Hours are getting cut.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom