Parking

jannerUK

Original Poster
Something I cannot seem to find. Whereas with Disney & Universal you can pay for parking and come back later in the day and have no further charge, what is the situation with Seaworld. Do you have to pay a repeat parking fee at each point in day as you return or is it a one day payment.

I read about stamps being issued so you can return. Seems very 90's in terms of processes, when you have magicbands with Disney. How do you not fall into trap of washing your hands and losing the stamp...

Journey_On

If you pay the parking fee at SeaWorld, just hold on to your receipt and show it when you return to the car park. You will not have to pay for parking again.

And I agree, the hand stamps feel very 90s to me, too. 😆 I do not know of any parks that still do this. I remember one time having to do that at Aquatica (maybe?) for park re-entry but not for parking. I do feel, though, that if you wash your hands, the stamp won't wash off right away. I seem to recall they shone a special light on your hand to view the stamp.

But yeah - long story short, no need to pay for parking again there if you return on the same day. 😁

The whole parking system at SeaWorld is kind of a hot mess. The parking lot looks like it hasn't been repaved since the 90's, there's no parking tram anymore even on days when people have to park across the street, despite the park owning the trams and having dedicated tram roadways and stations, and they seem to be installing self-service kiosks to replace human parking attendants, which is guaranteed to slow operations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom