Parking tracking?

Phroobar

Original Poster
For all you APs out there, do you track on a spreadsheet where you park every time you visit the parks? Where do you typically park? According to my spreadsheet, in 2015-16, I typically parked in Chip (25) or Pinocchio (29) due to my handicapped son.

Back in 2004-2009, I have:
41 daisy
17 donald
13 goofy
18 mickey
9 minnie
1 pumbaa

Now you can see why I'm burned out on the place.

truecoat

For all you APs out there, do you track on a spreadsheet where you park every time you visit the parks? Where do you typically park? According to my spreadsheet, in 2015-16, I typically parked in Chip (25) or Pinocchio (29) due to my handicapped son.

41 daisy
17 donald
13 goofy
18 mickey
9 minnie
1 pumbaa

Tamandua

Interesting. I've never tracked where we parked but in January I started tracking our visits and logged each attraction we each did with the goal of seeing what we did the most at the end of the year and how much each attraction cost based on the price of our passes. Didn't even make it 2 months below the shutdown.

Phroobar

Original Poster
Interesting. I've never tracked where we parked but in January I started tracking our visits and logged each attraction we each did with the goal of seeing what we did the most at the end of the year and how much each attraction cost based on the price of our passes. Didn't even make it 2 months below the shutdown.
That is mostly why I tracked it to see what my cost per visit was. I think one year I went enough for my deluxe AP pass to be less that $15 per visit. (parking included). No wonder I'm burned out.

LastoneOn

41 daisy
17 donald
13 goofy
18 mickey
9 minnie
1 pumbaa

Uhhhhh.... no.

If you didn't track, maybe you wouldn't dwell on it?

Plane spotting I do yes. Parking spotting, no.

Edited to ad: nothing l lost my thought! lol:joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom