Parking Garage at AK????

doombuggie

Parents are there and said it is up...didnt hear anything about this! I was there in Feb. and there was no construction...this is very Universal-ish...

since when was that enormous parking lot too small?

pics to come

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Parents are there and said it is up...didnt hear anything about this! I was there in Feb. and there was no construction...this is very Universal-ish...

since when was that enormous parking lot too small?

pics to come

There hasn't been one built there. That parking lot is more than large enough....

Upvote 0

Wannabe Walt

The parking garage at Kidani Village is GREAT! When we stayed there, our room was basically at the very end of one corridor -- so we were able to park right under the room and take the nearest elevator up one level. Super convenient.

Upvote 0

jeffk410

The parking garage at Kidani Village is GREAT! When we stayed there, our room was basically at the very end of one corridor -- so we were able to park right under the room and take the nearest elevator up one level. Super convenient.

Ah I am here now. And about two hours ago I turned to my girlfriend and said that I think this is the only negative thing I can find of this resort. I dont know why, but it didnt hit me right. =/

Upvote 0

brkgnews

It's too industrial, in my opinion. Yes, it's a parking garage like you'd find "anywhere..." but it's just bare concrete blocks for walls... not even a slap of paint (or at least, it was whan I saw it, shortly after the resort opened).

Having said that... it is tremendously convenient for room access and is a welcome design feature in that regard.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom