Parking at Port Canaveral

blreinsel

Original Poster
We just booked our 5 day honeymoon cruise out of Port Canaveral and I'm looking for some advice!

We are locals and live an hour from Port Canaveral. What is our best, most cost effective, option for parking while we're cruising?

TIA! :)

lostpro9het

Park at the port. Its your honeymoon, you dont want to deal with the stresses of having to get a shuttle bus to a satellite lot. You could investigate Uber but the uner prices from WDW, about an hour away, were not attractive and then you still would have to deal with getting another when you return. Seriously, park at the port.

John park hopper

Do you have any friends that could drop you off and pick you up --- offer to pay them for helping you out. I can't remember --what do they charge for parking while you cruise? Congrats on your honeymoon

Gainesvillain

There is ~1/2 price parking (with shuttle) both right before the port and right after. Or since you live in Orlando, check out the MCO-Port Canaveral shuttle (Lux2 Transfer) for less than $15/person. Save parking and gas $ and leave the driving to the professionals!

ChuckElias

What is our best, most cost effective, option for parking while we're cruising?

"Best" and "most cost effective" are not the same at Port Canaveral. "Best" is parking at the port. It's convenient, it's super quick, and you will have no issues. It's also the most expensive options.

There are much less expensive options to be found with a simple Google search. However, those less-expensive options are off-site, they require you to shuttle to the port, the shuttles are not necessarily the quickest, and you can have issues on disembarkation day (making your departure a little more stressful than necessary).

I've done it both ways. The last off-site company I used was very nice (and very cheap at $5/night), but was much farther from the port than I expected and they had a tough time finding us after the cruise. But there are hotels that are closer to the port (maybe 15-20 minutes) and are around $10/night.

For your first DCL cruise, and to make your honeymoon as stress-free as possible, I would probably recommend that you park on-site and pay the extra money, at least this first time.

blreinsel

Original Poster
Do you have any friends that could drop you off and pick you up --- offer to pay them for helping you out. I can't remember --what do they charge for parking while you cruise? Congrats on your honeymoon

As luck would have it, literally all of our friends are taking their vacations at the exact same time. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Lol.

Thank you! 😊

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom