Parking at Disney Springs Sept. 2015

Laglady

Original Poster
We have reservations at Raglan Road this Saturday at 5 pm, after a long drive to Orlando. We're staying offsite at a condo close to Disney Springs, so we'll be driving there and parking. What is the current parking situation? I'm wondering when we need to arrive at Disney Springs to park and get to the restaurant.

halltd

I just went tonight around 5:00. Come from Epcot Center Drive, exit at Buena Vista Drive, stay in the right lane and at the Typhoon Lagoon intersection you'll follow the lane for parking (it's written on the pavement - second from the far right). That'll take you to the third level of the garage which should give you easy access to parking.

If you'd rather valet or surface lot park, you can take the same route, but instead of going right into the garage, follow the signs left back down to the surface lot (after you go up and over BVD).

There's a good video of this from WDWMagic as well to give you a visual in advance.

I'd arrive at least 30 minutes early just to be safe. Use any extra time you may have to wander around and take in all the new sights and sounds.

Laglady

Original Poster
Thanks so much! The details you provided are very helpful.

I just went tonight around 5:00. Come from Epcot Center Drive, exit at Buena Vista Drive, stay in the right lane and at the Typhoon Lagoon intersection you'll follow the lane for parking (it's written on the pavement - second from the far right). That'll take you to the third level of the garage which should give you easy access to parking.

If you'd rather valet or surface lot park, you can take the same route, but instead of going right into the garage, follow the signs left back down to the surface lot (after you go up and over BVD).

There's a good video of this from WDWMagic as well to give you a visual in advance.

I'd arrive at least 30 minutes early just to be safe. Use any extra time you may have to wander around and take in all the new sights and sounds.

JohnWD

Friday and Saturday night can be crowded!! Get there at 3 and park in the Orange (only) garage, and enjoy sightseeing! No stress then.

Nastory4

I'd arrive at least 30 minutes early just to be safe. Use any extra time you may have to wander around and take in all the new sights and sounds.[/QUOTE
Have to say, very impressive answer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom