Parking and Such......

Aladdin?

Original Poster
Alright guys, i need help from anyone who brought their car to carrer start.

How do you get a parking pass?

What do you need to do to get one?

What paperwork? etc...

Any help would be amazing..thanks

typhoonguy

Aladdin? said:
Alright guys, i need help from anyone who brought their car to carrer start.

How do you get a parking pass?

What do you need to do to get one?

What paperwork? etc...

Any help would be amazing..thanks
There are no parking passes for Cast Members, just keep your ID on you at all times. When you pull up to parking plazas on property, just show security and/or the parking host/hostess your ID. If you are living in one of the CP housing facilities (Chatham, Vista, the Commons, ect) you will need your proof of insurance and driver's license.

Aladdin?

Original Poster
Thanks... So I can just show up the first day with my car without any forewarning, and everything will be a.s.a.o.k?

I might be remembering wrong, especially since I'm not bringing my car (I REFUSE to drive it from Seattle...:lookaroun ), but I think they were asking me if I was bringing one so they could do something....I'd call up casting and ask, personally. Better find out now than do something on arrival that makes them mad...

typhoonguy

Taryn said:
I might be remembering wrong, especially since I'm not bringing my car (I REFUSE to drive it from Seattle...:lookaroun ), but I think they were asking me if I was bringing one so they could do something....I'd call up casting and ask, personally. Better find out now than do something on arrival that makes them mad...

Actually, you've already spoken with someone at Casting ;) . The question of if you are bringing a car or not is to find out roughly how many people are bringing cars. Just show up, you'll be fine, I promise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom