Park ticket help..

sweetsugar

Original Poster
My sis and I have just booked our disney tickets (14 days for the price of 7) over the internet as our travel agent couldn't match or beat the price. We will be travelling from the uk and its our first time abroad on our own.
Anyway, my booking confirmation say that we need to take a print out of our order (have this) and take it to either Epcot, Disney Hollywood studios, animal kingdom or the ticket and transportation center at magic kingdom. Is this easy to do? Just a little worried about picking these tickets up. How does this ticket actually work do we just show it at each of the park entrances?
Many thanks :ROFLOL:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
The ticket goes into a slot in the turnstiles at each park entrance. You then place your right index finger on a scanner and it lets you in [subsequent scans compare to the first to ensure the same person is using the ticket].

When you show your order print-out at the ticket wicket, they'll print out your park tickets. Make sure you have photo ID and the credit card you used to pay for the tickets, just in case.

CAPTAIN HOOK

You've purchased an "e-ticket" from the UK Disney Website. Basicaly, all that is is a receipt. When you arrive at one of the parks on your first day, take it to one of the ticket booths and they'll exchange it for a 14 day park hopper ticket.

Easy as that.

SAV

It is easy as that, but it is also another line to wait in. So make sure to leave yourself a little extra time to wait in that line.

Or depending on when you get in to town(late afternoon and won't be going into a park until the next day?), you can always look into going and getting it that afternoon/night so you can just go to the parks on your first day. Agian, it depends on when you get in.

pjammer

They have been adding "Print on demand" turnstile at all four parks, so they can scan the barcode and it should print your ticket at the turnstile. i would call WDW and double check before you come if that option is available yet when you arrive.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom