*~*Park Hours Please????*~*

WooGuin

Account Suspended
Please could anyone tell me what the park hours are for September and October of this year for ALL of the parks?

I have looked on various websites and cannot find anything that goes up to October.....

Any ideas????

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

DVCgirl49

WDW has not decoded the park hours for Sept and Oct yet. Usually the parks hours are only available (or at least published for the public) for 3-4 months out.

Upvote 0

DVCgirl49

BTW, almost forgot, if you do a search on the internet, I'm not sure where I found it, but some people have PAST park hours on their web pages -- this may give you a guage of approx. park hours for this comming year.

Upvote 0

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
The hours are usually a lot shorter b/c it's not peak season. Like, if I remember correctly, during the week last October EPCOT closed at like 8pm and MK at 9pm. Less crowds = less hours of operation I guess. Happy Hunting!

Upvote 0

Maria

While I lived there and worked at Epcot (98-99), Easter was the time when the park was the crowdest. Maybe because it was hotter than December, but we all agreed that Easter was when we saw bigger crowds. I think you will have full hours at the parks then.

I have never seen or heard of Epcot closing earlier no matter what time of the year. Maybe Future World closing earlier nowadays, but WSC has always opened at 11am and closed at 9pm with Illuminations, no matter how crowds are. It would be a logistic nightmare trying to accomodate so many international cast members if the hours were different and would have to take a lot more planning with recruiting. :animwink:

Here is a website that I find very informative as to what´s going on in the parks each week (besides WDWMAGIC, of course). Not sure if the hours you are looking for will be there, but it might be helpful. Click here

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom