Park hopper question

Alf1734

Ok, so we're going to wdw with our in-laws who are Florida residents. Should I have them purchase my daughter's pass at the Florida discount rate since they dont ID kids?
Also, it seems that their 3day resident pass is really inexpensive.... I'm wondering if it makes more sense to purchase a 3day resident pH, even if they only use a day or two vs buying a single or 2day pass?
I guess my question is, do they check resident IDs every time they enter the park or just when they pick them up initially? My in-laws are older and my MIL has health complications, so we're planning on taking it one day at a time and if they only end up using one or two days, my husband and I could utilize the remaining days potentially?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Once a ticket is used to enter a park at a turnstile it becomes “matched” to the initial user via fingerprint. No one else can use that ticket even if there are days remaining on it.

FL resident tickets are for FL residents only and ID must be shown at purchase or when tickets are picked up.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom