park hopper plus tickets

astewart

When we went to disney in 2000 we had the 5 day park hopper plus tickets that gave us 5 days at the parks plus 2 one-day admissions to the water parks ect.

we used the 5 days at the parks but did not use the 2 one-day admissions to the water parks..

my question is, it says that unused days never expire, does this mean that when we go next year we can use the 2 days at the water parks, or do the unused days only include the 5 days at the park.

I hope this make sense...

thanks

Flower

Your 5 day hoppers are finished. The water parks and admission to PI are only good for seven days from the time you first use the hopper.

I have a couple of 5 day hopper tickets from 1999. I called ticket info. and they were able to verify that we have two days left on the tickets. She also advised that they will only be good the the three parks, not the water parks.

Hope that helps.

Upvote 0

astewart

Original Poster
now im confused...

I just checked my email and had this response from Disney

Thank you for contacting WALT DISNEY WORLD!

The "visits" on your Park Hopper Plus pass are god until used, just as the five
park hopping days were. We invite you to use your remaining visits whenever you
wish!

If you have questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Please include your full name, E-Mail address, and reservation number if
applicable on all correspondence, and allow up to 72 hours for response to
E-Mail.

Thank you - and have a DISNEY day!

Sincerely,

William Ferguson

On Line Guest Service
WALT DISNEY WORLD Reservations
P O Box 10,100
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0100

I wrote them back inquiring about the 7 day thing....ill let you know what they say

Upvote 0

Disneynut

I think they changed the policy in the last few years and have made the visits to PI and the Water Parks good until used. They used to expire 7 days after the first use.

Upvote 0

Flower

Astewart-

Would you kindly let me know what you find out?

As mentioned, we have two days left on a couple of hoppers. We used one special by going to PI, but did not use the second special.

I'd love to know what's what. The CM we talked to told us our time on the specials had expired. It would be great if we could hit a water park using the pass.

I'll sit down now and wait for your answer.

Upvote 0

astewart

Original Poster
Originally posted by Flower
Astewart-

Would you kindly let me know what you find out?

As mentioned, we have two days left on a couple of hoppers. We used one special by going to PI, but did not use the second special.

I'd love to know what's what. The CM we talked to told us our time on the specials had expired. It would be great if we could hit a water park using the pass.

I'll sit down now and wait for your answer.

Ill let you know as soon as I find out. I just checked my mail and no reply as of yet. Im with you, I really hope we can hit a water park with the old tickets.

Upvote 0

astewart

Original Poster
Flower:

i just received a response, but i think they misunderstood the question and all they did was explain what the park hopper ticket was...they didn't mention anything about if the options could still be used...so i wrote them back again with my exact question...hopefully i should have an answer tommorow or the next day for you.

Upvote 0

Flower

Astewart!!!!

I could not take the suspense any longer so I dropped a dime and called Disney general information. They put me through to ticket research.

And now for the good news! Even if you use all the days on your hopper, your specials are still good until you use them. I gave her my hopper ticket #s and she verified how many park days and how many specials I had. I still have one day left on the specials! Hurray!

I asked why I had gotten conflicting info. She said that three or four years ago the specials had to be used in seven days from first use, but no more.

If you want to be absolutely sure about your hoppers, call Disney Info. 407-824-4321 and tell the CM you want info. on an old hoppper. They will patch you through to ticket research. TS will only need the numbers on your tickets .

Have a great trip in April!

Upvote 0

astewart

Original Poster
Flower

thanks!! you have been a great help....now ill be enjoying 2 days at the water parks :O)...now I just have to decide which 2...have never been to any before...which 2 are the best?

thanks a bunch.

Upvote 0

Flower

Astewart:

Check out the thread a couple of lines down from yours. It's a water park poll. Looks like the majority like BB over TL.

I have two small kids so I've not been to BB. Supposed to have the fastest, scariest slides. We like TL, the slides are fun and not overbearing. I think if your a real thrill seeker, you do BB.

I'm probably one of the few people in the world that real like RC. For my family, it's the best. We have a very relaxing time there, it's not crowded and we just have fun. If it's slides you like though, don't go there.

Also check out the Unofficial Guide. He gives a decent descriptions of the parks.

ENJOY!

Upvote 0

astewart

Original Poster
Originally posted by Flower
Astewart:

Check out the thread a couple of lines down from yours. It's a water park poll. Looks like the majority like BB over TL.

I have two small kids so I've not been to BB. Supposed to have the fastest, scariest slides. We like TL, the slides are fun and not overbearing. I think if your a real thrill seeker, you do BB.

I'm probably one of the few people in the world that real like RC. For my family, it's the best. We have a very relaxing time there, it's not crowded and we just have fun. If it's slides you like though, don't go there.

Also check out the Unofficial Guide. He gives a decent descriptions of the parks.

ENJOY!

thanks...

looks like we may have a problem deciding...the boyfriend likes the scarry fast rides ...where I like the nice relaxing ones...this should be a fun decision...(I always win) :O)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom