Park hopper pass

Quinton

Original Poster
Anyone selling park hopper tickets? Or know of anyone selling some. I will be in Orlando with my family on this Saturday and am staying for a week. Was trying to get 3-6 park hopper passes for 4 or more days.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
You can just buy your tickets when you get there. Prices will be the same online or at WDW itself. No need to buy them from anyone. Disney ticket prices are the same all year long no matter when or how you buy them directly through Disney. :)

Last edited:

sxeensweet

They had a 5 days for the price of 4 days the last time I looked.
The Disney price for 5 days is $335 (tax added price)
Undercover Tourist is $322 (tax already included)
** Disney price for 6 days (he mentioned he may want 6) is only $346 (tax included)
UT for the 6 is $335 (tax included)
Only an $11 savings with that option for an adult.

So yes they offer "1 day free" by its only $13 cheaper than Disney for an adult ticket. Nothing against them but I think time is of the essence for him hoing this weekend.

He would have to do the email option with UT being its this weekend but it probably would not get to him in time as it has a up to 72 hour process time to receive them. I personally wouldn't chance that to save $13 on Each ticket.
His best bet is to just buy them online directly through Disney or at to gate if he will be there this weekend. :)

Kate Alan

I purchased the 5 day pass through Undercover Tourist this morning and had the code in my inbox not even an hour later. I have never had it take 72 hours to hit my inbox. If he goes through them, he should be fine.

That being said, can't put a price on peace of mind, so if the OP is nervous about purchasing through them while in a time crunch, direct through Disney is a good way to go.

sxeensweet

I purchased the 5 day pass through Undercover Tourist this morning and had the code in my inbox not even an hour later. I have never had it take 72 hours to hit my inbox. If he goes through them, he should be fine.

That being said, can't put a price on peace of mind, so if the OP is nervous about purchasing through them while in a time crunch, direct through Disney is a good way to go.
It says that it can take 72 hours to process on their site when you go to check out and choose email delivery.
I knew it probably does not take that long but it does say it can on the site. So me personally I would not chance it being a few days away. My luck I would be the one that it takes that long! Haha! But glad to hear most get it the same day. :)

Kate Alan

It says that it can take 72 hours to process on their site when you go to check out and choose email delivery.
I knew it probably does not take that long but it does say it can on the site. So me personally I would not chance it being a few days away. My luck I would be the one that it takes that long! Hana! But glad to hear most get it the same day. :)

They indicated that when I purchased as well...likely so that they're covered during high volume times. But I agree completely that with it so close it can be far less stressful to buy direct. Heck, the reason I bought the email version instead of the card format was because I was nervous I wouldn't get the card through the mail in time to make my FP+ selections, and they're two weeks away! :)

sxeensweet

They indicated that when I purchased as well...likely so that they're covered during high volume times. But I agree completely that with it so close it can be far less stressful to buy direct. Heck, the reason I bought the email version instead of the card format was because I was nervous I wouldn't get the card through the mail in time to make my FP+ selections, and they're two weeks away! :)
Lol! I would have done the same thing! Too nervous to wait. Glad your all set now! And yes I do believe it is just to cover themselves in the instance it's busy or a technical issue happens. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom