Park Hopper options

tmantuano

We are in the early stages of planning our first trip to WDW with our daughter. We plan on hitting each park on separate days. With AK closing "earlier" then the other parks. Is there a way to get the Park-Hopper option for only one day? So when AK closes we can go to MK/HS/Epcot to see one of the nightly extravaganza.

Anotherfaceinthecrowd

yep unfortunately but you could go DTD for shopping or try to get reservations for 1 of the hotels that you can view the fireworks, I think California Grill does it not sure tho and I they get taken up pretty quick, Maybe poly resort too

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
The hopper option costs the same [$59] no matter how many days are on your ticket [except a 1-day I think], so adding it for one day or adding for all days is functionally the same.

Upvote 0

luv

Like everyone said, park hopping costs the same amount for one day as it does for ten days.

You also cannot just buy a fifth day and use that day to go to a second park on one of your four days. It will not work.

The only way to hit a second park on the same day without the hopping feature is to buy another, completely separate, $100/person ticket to the other park...so hopping is always the better deal.

You could take in a show r have a meal in one of the hotels...Whispering Canyon at the Wilderness Lodge is usually a fun one!

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

Like the previous poster, I suggest spending the evening away from a park. There is SO MUCH to do without investing in another park ticket or adding park hopper (which will never be worth it for just one day of hopping!) Head to a special restaurant or dinner show (e.g., Hoop-de-Doo Revue, 'Ohana, the best restaurant at your particular resort, etc.). Alternatively, swim at your resort, go min-golfing at Winter Summerland (at Blizzard Beach, but doesn't require a ticket for that park) or Fantasia Gardens (near the Swan & Dolphin resorts), go resort hopping along the monorail and size up possible accommodations for your next trip. Shop, dine, bowl or see a movie at Disney Springs, f/k/a Downtown Disney (Raglan Road is one of many terrific restaurants there).

In a given week at Disney World, we typically spend at least two evenings away from the parks. (Plus, after a day at the unbearably hot and exhausting Animal Kingdom, you may welcome the chance to relax and take it easy!)

Upvote 0

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Can't add it for just one day. I know the park hopper costs a little more but I find that it is worth it with the different operational hours of the parks.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom