Park Access for new CM!

ebunch

Original Poster
Hi, I recently accepted a job offer from Disney and my on-boarding date is March 19th. My Traditions classes won't start until March 24th. I was wondering if I will be able to enjoy the parks on the days between my on-boarding and my traditions classes, without having to buy tickets. Any help is appreciated!

AVGuy

You will not have access to your "Maingate" pass until after it is mailed to you following Traditions. I have heard that cast members have had mixed success with their Disney ID (which you receive at Traditions), although I never tried it before I received my Maingate pass. Unfortunately, until March 24th, you do not technically work for the company and will not have cast member access to the parks. I wish I had more fun news for you. Welcome to the team!

DisneyMommy98

Hi, I recently accepted a job offer from Disney and my on-boarding date is March 19th. My Traditions classes won't start until March 24th. I was wondering if I will be able to enjoy the parks on the days between my on-boarding and my traditions classes, without having to buy tickets. Any help is appreciated!
No. You gotta wait until after Traditions when they give you your cast member ID

Driver

You can get in on your ID if a coordinator is nearby. They have a note pad that they use to check your ID. As far as your maingate pass, after you go through traditions it takes about 2 weeks for them to get it mailed out. But if you don't want to wait you can pick it up in person.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom