Parallel Disney-MGM Studios/Disney's Hollywood Studios

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
I decided maybe i will make 3 more parallels of the Disney Studios in Florida & then i will put out a voted for that, but first i would like to show all of you what i had been working on for Plan 1 of Disney's Hollywood Adventure, its almost done. the second parallel plan is called Walt Disney Studios Florida. Stay Tuned

Last edited:

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
I decided maybe i will make 3 more parallel of the Disney Studios in Florida & then i will put out a voted for that, but first i would like to show all of you what i had been working on for Plan 1 of Disney's Hollywood Adventure, its almost done. the second parallel plan is called Walt Disney Studios Florida. Stay Tuned
Walt Disney Studios Florida or Disney's Hollywood Adventure should have new land called Roger Rabbit's Toontown since Maroon Studios got replaced by PIXAR Studios.

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
Walt Disney Studios Florida or Disney's Hollywood Adventure should have new land called Roger Rabbit's Toontown since Maroon Studios got replaced by PIXAR Studios.
Well in my opinion Hollywood Adventure should not because of the future of park needs to grow big & with new IPS & attractions like Galaxy's Edge & Pixar Land, but for my second plan Walt Disney Studios Florida i would maybe put Roger Rabbit & maybe as a Toontown area similar to Disneyland.

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
walt-disney-studios-park-vector-logo-small.png

Parallel Project 2: Walt Disney Studios Florida: Theme Park & Studio Tour

Walt Disney Studios Florida is a combination between Walt Disney Studios in Paris, France when it opened it March 2002 & Universal Studios Florida which its miles away.

This named Disney-MGM Studios is renamed in 2002 because of the argument of the named MGM & as well for its licensing agreement with MGM & Turner Classic Movies. So the named is dropped & changed from Disney-MGM Studios to Walt Disney Studios Florida in March 25, 2003 with new rides, attractions & some changes at the park, Plus a relocated backlot & working studio so this half could had the whole park while on the left is a bigger working studio & as a sister working studio to the one in Burbank, California, instead of removed the whole studio like in the real world that we had right now & by competition of Universal Studios Florida & Walt Disney Studios Paris because of some comparisons & how much attractions & land/acres just by saying Walt Disney Studios Florida - The World's Largest Working Studio & Theme Park than Universal Studios.

In honor of Making my second Parallel plan of Walt Disney Studios i would love to rededicated the Dedication, but instead of Michael Eisner reading this plaque, i decided that Roy E. Disney would to this dedication speech instead.

Walt Disney Studios Florida Rededication Plaque
"To all who enter to this studio of dreams & imagination...welcome". Walt Disney Studios Florida is dedicated to our timeless fascination and affection for cinema and television. Not a place on a map, but a state of mind that people dream and wonder and imagine. From Film Making to Animation, from grand sets & lots & to become a star. Walt Disney Studios Florida is a place where illusion and reality are fused by technological magic & wonder & from the Magic of Disney. We welcome you to a Hollywood that never was—and always will be.

"Rededicated this on March 25, 2003 by Roy E. Disney"

Themed Lands / Studio Lots:
1. Hollywoodland
  • Hollywood Boulevard (Mid-Late 1930s / Early 1940s)
  • Sunset Boulevard (1940's)
  • Primetime/Timeless Lagoon (1950's)
2. Toon Studios
  • Animation Courtyard (Making of Disney Animation films)
  • Maroon Studios (Never-Built Roger Rabbit's Hollywood & Mickey's Movieland & Mickey's Toontown Style area)
3. Production Courtyard
  • Lucasfilm Studios (Star Wars & Indiana Jones)
  • Muppet Studios (Muppet Themed Land)
  • Streets of the World (Replaced Streets of America)
  • G-Force Studios (Music & Recording area)
4. Backlot (Working Studio & Area)

Very Soon we will get into a world of Hollywood & Movie making that its Walt Disney Studios Florida Theme Park & Studio Tour so Stay Tuned, & yes @DisneyFan32 Roger Rabbit attractions its going to be in this project so please don't asked me that again.

Last edited:

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
View attachment 631752
Parallel Project 2: Walt Disney Studios Florida: Theme Park & Studio Tour

Walt Disney Studios Florida is a combination between Walt Disney Studios in Paris, France when it opened it March 2002 & Universal Studios Florida which its miles away.

This named Disney-MGM Studios is renamed in 2002 because of the argument of the named MGM & as well for its licensing agreement with MGM & Turner Classic Movies. So the named is dropped & changed from Disney-MGM Studios to Walt Disney Studios Florida in March 25, 2003 with new rides, attractions & some changes at the park, Plus a relocated backlot & working studio so this half could had the whole park while on the left is a bigger working studio & as a sister working studio to the one in Burbank, California, instead of removed the whole studio like in the real world that we had right now & by competition of Universal Studios Florida & Walt Disney Studios Paris because of some comparisons & how much attractions & land/acres just by saying Walt Disney Studios Florida - The World's Largest Working Studio & Theme Park than Universal Studios.

In honor of Making my second Parallel plan of Walt Disney Studios i would love to rededicated the Dedication, but instead of Michael Eisner reading this plaque, i decided that Roy E. Disney would to this dedication speech instead.

Walt Disney Studios Florida Rededication Plaque
"To all who enter to this studio of dreams & imagination...welcome". Walt Disney Studios Florida is dedicated to our timeless fascination and affection for cinema and television. Not a place on a map, but a state of mind that people dream and wonder and imagine. From Film Making to Animation, from grand sets & lots & to become a star. Walt Disney Studios Florida is a place where illusion and reality are fused by technological magic & wonder & from the Magic of Disney. We welcome you to a Hollywood that never was—and always will be.

"Rededicated this on March 25, 2003 by Roy E. Disney"

Themed Lands / Studio Lots:
1. Hollywoodland
  • Hollywood Boulevard (Mid-Late 1930s / Early 1940s)
  • Sunset Boulevard (1940's)
  • Primetime/Timeless Lagoon (1950's)
2. Toon Studios
  • Animation Courtyard (Making of Disney Animation films)
  • Maroon Studios (Never-Built Roger Rabbit's Hollywood & Mickey's Movieland & Mickey's Toontown Style area)
3. Production Courtyard
  • Lucasfilm Studios (Star Wars & Indiana Jones)
  • Muppet Studios (Muppet Themed Land)
  • Streets of the World (Replaced Streets of America)
  • G-Force Studios (Music & Recording area)
4. Backlot (Working Studio & Area)

Very Soon we will get into a world of Hollywood & Movie making that its Walt Disney Studios Florida Theme Park & Studio Tour so Stay Tuned, & yes @DisneyFan32 Roger Rabbit attractions its going to be in this project so please don't asked me that again.
When you gonna still do your project soon?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom