Paragliding

craigy1980

Original Poster
:veryconfu I would like to go Paragliding whilst I am on Holiday but I am not staying on site. Does anyone know how I can do this?

BRER STITCH

Try the boat dock at The Contemporary Hotel.

That's where the water craft and other activities like fishing and parasailing are rented.

HAVE FUN! :wave:

=========================================

HERE'S THE SCOOP:

Take an exhilarating jaunt to round out your Resort experience. Sail above the Seven Seas Lagoon at Sammy Duvall's Watersports Centre. Power through one of the many Central Florida waterways on your own personal watercraft, or skim along on an innertube. Brace yourself for the rush of water and adrenaline as you take on the waters of the Walt Disney World® Resort. It's an invigorating way to spend your day!

Waterskiing
Ski the water with world-caliber instructors, boats and equipment. Whether you are a beginner or want to perfect your championship maneuvers, this is an ideal outing.

Parasailing
Welcome a bird's eye view of Walt Disney World® as you take flight and land without even getting wet. Flights reach an altitude of 450 feet and last up to 10 minutes. It's a sight to behold!

Wakeboarding
Try your hand at kneeboarding and have an exhilarating outing in the Seven Seas Lagoon. This experience is certain to "wake" you up!

Tubing
Get into a tube for a real splash. Hop on a boat with up to five people plus a professional driver and instructor for fun in the sun. Bob in the water being pulled along behind the speeding boat. It's "inflated" fun!

Personal Watercraft
Start your day with a morning guided excursion. Or ride on your own in the "free ride" area on a new 3-seat personal watercraft. It's a breeze!

Available at:
Sammy Duvall's Watersports Centre, located at Disney's Contemporary Resort Marina. Call (407)939-0754.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom