Parade Tapeing

FIGBOAT2

Original Poster
Just curious if anyone know the date they will be filming the parade ofr christmas, or better yet a place that might know.
Thanks

thimblekisses

In case you missed it in our photo thread, interesting trivia. . . after the parade is filmed, the giant Christmas tree (which is currently to the right of the castle) will be moved back to Town Square, at the head of Main Street. It is in its current location so it doesn't block the view of the castle.:xmas:

princesskait09

I am going down then Does anyone have anyone know any infomation about it? Do I need to buy tickets, or anything? Does anyone know who is singing there? Thanks if you know this info :wave:

MickeyTigg

PhilharMagician said:
The parade is being taped on December 2 & 3. Here is a link www.lightshiptv.com . Currently Saturday the 3rd is completely filled, but for Friday they are still accepting requests for both morning and evening filming.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Since when do you have to request to be present? They film while the park is open. All you have to do is be there and wait and wait and wait and wait....

Yes, you need a park ticket to get in.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
TiggerRPh said:

Since when do you have to request to be present? They film while the park is open. All you have to do is be there and wait and wait and wait and wait....

The way I read it was that Lightship was getting you in free as an extra, but you would be held basically hostage till after the taping is over before they would let you off, then you could stay in the park for the rest of the day.

PhilharMagician

TiggerRPh said:

I am assuming here since I have never done this. The people that are selected by Lightship as extras are going to be located near the front of Main Street where the filming is done. With them controlling clothing being worn and the extras they can have a better chance of getting what they want. Anyone that has tickets or passes can enter the park that day, but I bet they will not be part of the filming.

MickeyTigg

PhilharMagician said:
I am assuming here since I have never done this. The people that are selected by Lightship as extras are going to be located near the front of Main Street where the filming is done. With them controlling clothing being worn and the extras they can have a better chance of getting what they want. Anyone that has tickets or passes can enter the park that day, but I bet they will not be part of the filming.

A CM can correct me...but I heard that most of the people that make it on camera are CM's and their families.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom